Alligiances

BleakClan:

Leader: Adderstar, a huge, short-furred, bushy-tailed, white and black tom with ice-blue eyes, large paws, and a low, smooth voice.

Deputy: Lynxfury, a stout, long-furred, bob-tailed pale brown rosetted she-cat with long fangs and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat: Frostedmoss, a skinny, small, pale gray tom with white patches and green eyes.

Warriors:

Wailingwind, a tall, stocky, dark brown tom with black patches and large, sorrowful amber eyes.

Wolfwhisper, a quiet, peaceful, dark gray (Almost black) tom with paler paws and large, pale, tufted ears and blue eyes. Is missing a toe from Frostbite.

Apprentice Bearpaw.

Darkdaisy, a muscular, thick-furred, pale gray she-cat with black leopardlike spots covering her pelt and deep, dark blue eyes.

Pinestalk, a heavyset, medium-furred dark ginger tom with small spatters of gray all over his flanks and shoulders and blueish gray eyes.

Batwhistle, a small, stout, jet-black she-cat with dark amber eyes and a bat-wing shape on her flank.

Witheredcry, a muscular, long-furred, black and gray striped tom with tattered ears and blue eyes.

Flurryflank,  a sleek, medium-furred white she-cat with a black patch on her flank and blue eyes.

Thawedsnow, a round, stout, dark tan, and white tom with blue eyes and long claws.

Coldcloud, a long-furred, stout, very pale gray tabby she-cat with white patches and pale amber eyes, and a short, ragged tail.

Tumblesoar, a clumsy, medium-furred, blue tabby tom with a long, snakelike tail and green eyes.

Queens:

Gentlebreeze, a beautiful, long-furred, cream and gray patched she-cat with amber eyes. (Mate: Ashenwater, deceased)

Hopekit, a smart, fluffy-furred pale cream she-cat with large tufted ears, a ginger stripe down her back and two ginger paws, with one amber and one golden eye.

Bluekit, a competitive, thick-furred blueish-gray tom with large blue eyes and white patches covering his pelt.

Screechkit, a twiglike, stunted cream tabby tom with one white paw, pale yellow eyes and a long fluffy tail.

Brookspirit, a sweet, short-furred diluted tortoiseshell she-cat with greenish-yellow eyes, a long fluffy tail and a tattered ear. (Mate: Witheredcry)

Emeraldkit, an unusual, pretty, black she-cat with white dapples covering her whole body and piercing green eyes.

Apprentices:

Bearpaw, a large, shaggy-furred dark brown tabby tom with a stumpy tail.

Elders:
Elkantler, a grumpy, skinny mottled brown and gray tom with amber eyes, retired early due to extreme frostbite.

Harepad, an ancient, long-furred white and dark gray she-cat with two missing toes, mostly deaf and blind.

Stumpshadow, a short-legged, stumpy-tailed, very dark ginger tom with brown paws and ears and blue eyes. 

MeadowClan:

Leader: Quailstar, a clever, brave, green-eyed, brown she-cat with white dapples and a stumpy tail.