𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

The third match for Blue Lock's Wing 5 had come to an end. Barou's team had lost to Team W with a score of 4-1, pushing them down to the third spot in the rankings, below Team V and W, but above Team Z and Y. Now, it was time for the fourth match between Team Z and Team Y.

Team Z had already taken their positions on the field, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Team Y. Bachira, full of excitement, approached Y/n with a high five, asking, "Y/n, are you excited to be playing again?"

Y/n smiled and replied, "Oh Bachira-senpai, yeah, I am super excited to be playing with you guys again!"

Just then, Team Y entered the field, catching everyone's attention. Kuon called out to his team, "Okay, get together, everyone!" As they gathered around him, he continued, "Just like us, if Team Y loses, it's over for them too. The one to watch out for is number nine, Hibiki Okawa. He's Kumamoto prefecture's top scorer and has an exceptional shooting technique."

All eyes turned towards Hibiki Okawa, making it obvious that they were talking about him. Perplexed, Okawa asked his teammate next to him, "Huh?! Why are they all looking at me like that?"

His teammate, Niko, replied nonchalantly, "Probably talking about how ugly you are, bro."

Indignant, Okawa retorted, "Niko, I'll have you know that I had so many girls running after me, asking to date me!"

"Yeah, right. Keep dreaming," Niko replied, dismissing Okawa's claim.

"Also, you know that girl on Team Z? She's really cute!" Okawa mentioned to Niko.

"Yeah, she really is...," Niko said, his gaze fixed on Y/n from afar.

"What am I feeling right now? Do I like her? Why do I feel kinda mad? Is it because Okawa agreed with me on thinking she's pretty? I will make her mine and not let anyone take her away from me!" Niko thought, his heart beating fast.

As Niko got lost in his thoughts, Team Z discussed their strategy to win the match. Kuon shouted, trying to pump up everyone, "Last match, we lost. But this time, we have 'Operation: Me, Next 9.' All we can do is bring out what we practiced. We'll win, even if it kills us, Team Z!"

"Yeah!" Everyone on Team Z responded, determined.

"If we lose, it's all over... The crux of this plan... are the 'weapons' that Ego talked about..." Y/n thought as she tied her shoes, reminiscing about the conversation they had.

(Flashback)

"This is a highly offensive-based system designed to make the best of our 'weapons.' But if we all try to use our own 'weapons' recklessly, we'll fall apart. So we'll divide up the time... we'll take turns acting as forwards!" Kuon explained their strategy to everyone.

"I see... it's definitely fair, but what'll the order be?" Y/n asked curiously.

"In order to let one person's weapon shine at a time, the rest of us will form a formation around them and support the forward as they play the way they want. Then we'll rotate through all eleven of us." Y/n thought as she awaited Kuon's answer.