𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35

{No one's pov}

{No one's pov}

"RED CARD, WATARU KUON!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY!" Reo went to Nagi, who was lying on the ground still attempting to process what had happened to him, as the speakers from all four corners of the field cried out in an automated voice.

"Are you okay Nagi!!" Fearing for his life, Reo hurried over to Nagi and questioned in concern.

"YOU GOT TO FU*KING KIDDING ME, KUON!!" Reo screamed as he charged at Kuon, prepared to attack him for injuring his tiny "treasure".

"STOP STOP!" Reo hurried after Zantetsu, who attempted to stop him.

"Reo... I'm fine." With his eyes still on Reo, Nagi looked back at him and explained.

"REO, please calm down! It's over for you as well if you receive another yellow card. Reaching out an arm to keep Reo from approaching Kuon or Nagi, Zantetsu attempted to explain.

"But..." After attempting to speak, Reo recognized that if he wanted to continue playing the game, there was not much he could do.

"You assholes what kind of tactic was that...?" While trying to figure out why Kuon did that, Reo manages to say.

"You know what... That's the exact question I intended to ask. What made you do that, Kuon? Had you done nothing, you would still have survived." Looking at Kuon on the ground, Y/n asks as she wipes sweat off her forehead.

"Nothing else can be said about it. I took the necessary action." Shielding his eyes from the curious onlookers, Kuon mumbled.

"Kuon..." Kuon did this for Team Z, which surprised Isagi, who muttered.

"You, though, are...! You and Kunigami have the same amount of goals, correct?!" With everyone on Team Z perplexed by what Kuon had just done, Igarashi inquired.

"Yes. With a red card, you'll drop to below Kunigami in fair play points, thus at this pace, if we end in a draw or worse, you're going to be removed along with the rest of us, right?" Naruhaya clarified while informing Kuon that receiving a red card will result in his elimination as well.

Kuon said, "Shut up, I knew that... of course I did... my body moved on its own, that's all," after a little period of silence.

Kuon pivoted to survey his fellow teammates. "Anyway, do whatever it takes to win.  that I may become the greatest striker in the world."

Then, unable to play, Kuon turned around and headed back to the steps from where they had come.

"Kuon, no sh*t. It goes without saying. Team Z will prevail." As he burned a hole in Kuon's brain, Isagi uttered these words.

"The world's best will be me." "Right y/n?" Kunigami asked her as he put his arms around her.

"Um yeah but right after me of course." Y/n remarked, grinning slightly, and turned to leave.