Chapter 69: Almost time to leave

Joe and Steph's two weeks were almost up; they had two days left. Joe had been so romantic, and Steph was so in love with her husband.

Joe made Steph fall in love more and more every day. She would wake up to the smell of waffles and bacon. She would climb out of bed and throw her tank top on. Walk into the kitchen and see Joe standing there cooking their breakfast in an apron and his boxers. 

He would smile at her, she would see the table was set up with a rose in the vase. He was always so romantic. She had the best of both worlds, a kind, caring, romantic guy and a hard-core lover who could rock her world like no one else.  

Her heart was so overwhelmed by how sweet and caring he was. He wanted to make every day special for her. He had done this since the day they found out they were married. He always made sure she knew he loved her. She had never doubted his love for her.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep okay?"

"Good morning, handsome and yes, I slept perfectly in my husband's arms. You always make my day start off well. This is beautiful, baby."

"Wonderful, and I love sleeping with you. I'm glad and not as beautiful as you are to me. Sit down, and I will bring you coffee in just a sec as soon as I take this waffle out." He removed the waffle and fixed her plate and coffee.

He walked over and sat them down in front of her. He leaned down and kissed her. Then he went back to the kitchen and fixed his plate and coffee. He walked back over to the table and sat down with her. 

They ate breakfast and decided to go for a bike ride into town and walk around. They loved riding their bikes; it was so relaxing. 

They walked through town and went into a few shops. They bought some gifts for all their family. Steph and Joe were walking around laughing and holding hands. A reporter saw them and snapped some photos of them. He started following them around.

They ate lunch at a cafe in town and sat by the fountain. Joe was feeding Steph, and Steph was feeding Joe. They returned to their rental, and the reporter followed them. He sat up in the trees.

They went in and changed into their swimsuits. Joe was chasing Steph down the beach, and he caught her. Picked her up and swung her around. He laid her down in the sand and was kissing her just as the tide rolled up on both of them, and they were laughing. 

He was rubbing all over her body, he jumped up, helped her up, and they went into the water. He was holding her as they kissed. He slid her bottoms down and his just a little as he slowly thrust inside of her. 

They made love in the ocean as the photographer was taking pictures of them. When they finished, Joe slowly pulled her bottoms back up and his. He stood there kissing her as she had her arms wrapped around his neck.

They swam for a bit and then lay out on the beach. He snapped a few pictures of her as he lay down beside her. This year, Joe would be forty, and Steph would be forty-two in May. They decided to go back to their rental, and they stripped their clothes off on their deck before walking in and showering. 

The reporter snapped a few photos with Joe covering Steph's body, and the banister covered Joe's lower half.

They went in and showered and came back out to sit on the deck. Steph was in a white skimpy tank top and her underwear because this was supposed to be secluded and private for them. Joe was wearing his shorts and no shirt. They sat down in the hammock and talked.  

They lay out there until the sun started setting, and they went in and started dinner. Steph threw her capri pajama pants on. They ate dinner and then went to bed to make love. They fell asleep, and the next morning, the same routine, except Joe had made French toast, eggs, and bacon. This was their last day in the Bahamas, and they just relaxed.