Chapter 81: Senior year

The tour was great Steph, Stefan, Griff, Kira, Michelle, and Lukas joined us on tour. He was a sweet young man and took very good care of our daughter. 

Joe made them both sleep on the couch while he was with us, altho he already knew they were sneaking off. 

Jordan tried to get Lukas to join him on his bus, but he said he was fine on the couch. He knows Jordan doesn't like him. 

I did all the mom things, took her last first day of school picture, and went to all her games. Today is her prom day. We got up and went to get her hair fixed and a mani-pedi. I can't believe this is the last time she will go to prom. 

Jordan doesn't know this, but Joe and I went and rented them a room for the night. I want to ensure they are safe, so we rented it within walking distance of the venue prom is being held.  

Every time he makes a comment about him kissing her or anything, I quickly remind him that was us. Lukas looks at Michelle like Jordan looked at me. Michelle loves the fact I understand and respect her relationship. 

They both signed up to attend the University of Alabama, her as a cheerleader and Lukas as a football player. They did their official signing two weeks ago. 

In five weeks, my firstborn baby will graduate high school, and in eight weeks, she will head off to college far away from her family. Thankfully, two other girls she attended high school also got accepted to the same school, and they will join her on the Cheer squad. 

There isn't a tour this year, so we can concentrate on her graduation. We will be going on the cruise, which, sadly, they won't be able to attend due to it being during football season.

She is dressed; we got her makeup finished and her dress on. She looks so beautiful. We have a photo session in just under an hour. So, we need to be leaving. I put on a cute dress, and Joe put on a suit to match the occasion. Jordan is supposed to meet us there; he will probably come dressed in shorts and a tank just because he is still sulking about their relationship.

I didn't know how to respond when she talked to me about losing her virginity, but I knew this day would come. I was very proud of her for speaking to me before it happened. I didn't even do that, but she did. 

She sat down and told me that she really loved Lukas and he really loved her. They had been together for over two years, and she was ready. She knew to be safe, and they were both virgins.

I simply told her I understood; I told her about when I lost my virginity to her dad. I was so afraid to tell my mother, but I was proud of her for talking to me. 

I didn't tell Jordan about our conversation, but he figured it out when he noticed a change in her. He said that jock had sex with my daughter. I told him to calm down; he was once that boy, and I was Michelle.

Joe and I stood there when Lukas arrived to pick her up. He looked very handsome in a black suit with a matching tie that matched her dress. 

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. McIntyre. Michelle, you look beautiful."

"Hello, Lukas and we have told you, Joe and Steph. No need for formalities; you have seen both of her dads half dressed and thrusting their hips on stage."

"Yes, um, Steph, but this is a special occasion. Alright, babe, you ready?"

"Yes, baby. Mom, Dad, we will meet you downtown for the photos."

"Okay, sweetie, be safe. We love you."

They followed behind Lukas and Michelle in the Porsche. When they arrived at the area for the photo shoot, they got out of their car. There stood Jordan in a light blue suit and a white shirt. He smiled when he saw his daughter step out of the car.