Love is real.

Jakes pov

I Wake up at 7 am getting ready for school...I take a shower and put my clothes on, I go downstairs and eats breakfast "aye head to school if you miss the bus I'm taking you" my dad says " that's fine I'm not late anyway" I went and walked to my bus stop. I get in the bus and sits down. I saw this kid he was pretty light skin I and brown hazel eyes and looking in crime magazines. And that boy is 'Devon evans' he was my crush for awhile but I never had the chance to tell him I like him.. I knew he was gay too cause of my cousin junior. Went we got out the bus I head inside the school building I go towards my locker and open it to put my stuff in. When I shut it I saw Devon "hey umm your name is Jake right" he said "umm y-yeah it is" my body felt very scared and had goosebumps "well see you in class okay" "okay" I nodded. I head to class and saw Devon sitting next my seat so I sat next to him. " alright everyone we are having a partner project you guys can choose. "Hey Jake do you wanna be partners" "yeah ofcs" I say, he can obviously know I was shy. After class we went to lunch and I sat next to him again. We were in lot in common we liked the same movies and shows. "Hey Jake umm I am wondering if you were up to come to my house for the whole week since it's gonna be spring break" "what about your mom" "she's gonna be really busy next week" after school I packed my bags and got on my bike. I went to the address he sent me. When I was half way there my phone buzzed.

Devon
Hey Jake are you coming?             

                                                                             Jake
                                                    Yeah imma be there in a        
                                                     Min.
Devon
Okay.

I head to his house and knocked. "Hey Jake nice to see you actually came" "I wouldn't miss a sleepover"
He smiles, I love that smile he gives. "Alright come in let's go to my room" we head to his room and it was filled with big posters of crime and the center is his bed. "Hey Jake umm do you have any comfy clothes?" "Umm yeah I do" "can you wear it?"
"Yeah ofcs" I go to his bathroom and put on my clothes" I come out and he's in bed with his pjs. So I lay with him "what do you wanna watch?" "Anything you wanna watch dev"

Devon's pov.

I look at jake in the eye and see how adorable he is..I think I'm falling in love but just in a secret way. Lexy told me he had a crush on my but doesn't want to make it obvious I might just make a first move. "Jake.." "yes dev" I stare at him and lean forward then our lips meet
BTW YALL THEY ARE 18 IN 12TH GRADE OKAY BEFORE YOU COME AFTER ME BUT THIS PART IS VERY 13+ OR OLDER😭😭
I take off his shirt and he take off mines he still kiss while he haves his hands on my butt so then wake stopped

Jakes pov.
I CANT believe my crush kissed me.. I liked him for a very long time and he made the first move...
When we were watching the movie he fell asleep on my shoulder.. so I fell asleep on the top of his head. The next morning he woke up first on his phone. I woke up after hearing a loud sound from his phone "hey little sleepy baby." He says "hey my baby" I say I could see he was blushing by the sun "come here baby" he drags me up and kisses me " I love you my little baby" he says I start to blush and get up "who's taking a shower first" I say. How about we both take a shower" he says I start to blush and say " fine ig"
"YAYY" time skips... I was scrolling on my phone and looked on my right to see Devon cuddling my left arm... "hey Devon.. do you wanna go on a date"
"YESS where tho" "maybe at Dav n busters?" " omggg yessss" we put on our clothes and get in his car.