Chapter 8

im not good at writing this stuff, and yes, they have phones.

Ayato pov

My head felt really light. It was like I had no control over what I was saying.

"I loveee youu", I said. I think that's what I said.

"My lord, you have drank too much. We should get you to bed", Thoma said.

"But I'm not sure if Thoma likes me back. What if he doesn't. Will he hate me?", I slurred my words. What was I saying? Why was I saying this?

But then reality clicked back. I finally realized what I was doing, and where I was. Thoma probably still thought I was drunk or something.

Suddenly, I closed the space in between our lips. It seemed like Thoma had no clue where to put his hands during the kiss, and I noticed.

I pulled away, and Thoma said,

"You're still a bit drunk-", he was blushing, and it was very visible. His ears were as red as his vision.

"Who said I was drunk?", I said with a smile on my face.

"But you- I knew for sure- You said- Did you mean it?", Thoma stuttered.

"Of course I did", I replied, "I promise I'm not drunk Thoma".

Thoma looked like he was about to faint. But still he asked a very very important question.

"Are we dating now"

"Hmm wait a second", I said seriously, "Thoma, would you like to be my boyfriend?".

"I do", Thoma said, "Oh wait I mean yes, yes I will".

"It's a bit to early for that, isn't it", I chuckled.

...

It was early in the morning, and all of yesterday's memories came flooding back to me. Me and Thoma were dating. It finally happened. I was so happy. It was like all of my dreams had just came true. Another good thing, the Yashiro Commission doesn't have anything major going on, so that means no work for me.

I decided to check Ayaka's room to see if she was back from Yoimiya's yet. It was about 9:00 am, and she wasn't back yet. She must still be with Yoimiya. I trust Yoimiya so I don't mind.

Thoma was already up, like always. He was making breakfast for the two of us, since it seems like Ayaka would be staying with Yoimiya.

"Hello Ayato", he said with a smile. He's never called me Ayato before. Usually it's 'my lord's, because of the honorifics, but I'm happy he's dropping the honorifics.

"Hi Thoma", I was so happy to see him. No he wasn't just the housekeeper of the Kamisato Estate, he was my boyfriend. I felt so happy knowing that.

"You know I was wondering if we could go out today?", I asked.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan. Ayaka texted me that she would be staying with Yoimiya the for the whole day", Thoma replied.

"Don't you think there's something going on with them?", I said with a smirk.

"What if they're already dating and didn't want to tell us?", Thoma joked.

...

- 100 views!
- The next chapter is gonna be a bonus chapter with Ayaka and Yoimiya
- byee