Chapter One

Encounter with the Akutagawas

—————

It had been quite a boring day for Nikolai.

Fyodor was in prison, Sigma was in the sky casino and the other members were... elsewhere.

The last time Nikolai annoyed Sigma he got kicked out of the casino.

So this time, he was just walking around the streets of Yokohama.

Some people looked at him strangely since he was in his Decay of Angel attire. Some children even walked up to him with their eyes sparkling, which just made him laugh.

For some reason, Nikolai thought that something interesting was gonna happen soon.

He decided to walk past the docs for whatever reason.

He heard someone scream from an alleyway and it perked his interest.

The braided-haired man immediately followed the scream and saw that a young man's hand was plunged deep into someone's chest.

The young man was covered in blood and it looked like he had no life left in his eyes.

Nikolai took notice that the young man was taller/shorter than him and he could feel the excitement build up in him.

The young man removed his hand from the chest of the corpse and turned his attention to Nikolai.

"May I help you?" The dull-eyed man asked boredly.

Nikolai smiled

"I heard a scream and I followed it! I thought it would entertain me for a bit and I ws correct!"He exclaimed cheerfully which made the other male roll his eyes.

"So are you going to report me to the police?"

"Nope! How am I supposed to keep myself entertained if you go to jail!"

"Even if you tried to get me arrested, I'd just kill them off."

"You must be powerful then!" The braided-haired man said with his voice full of excitement.

Nikolai had come to a realization that the man in front of him had barely expressed any emotion.

"So, what's your name?"

"My name? It's Y/N Akutagawa."

"Cool! My name is Nikolai Goglo!" Y/N nodded and just walked away.

Nikolai let Y/N walk away and he smiled to himself mischievously.

"This is going to be very entertaining," Nikolai said to himself as he vanished through a portal(?).

—————

Nikolai had shown up in Sigma's office in the casino. The dual-haired male wasn't too happy with his colleague's appearance.

"Is there anything I can help you with Nikolai?" The two-toned hair guy asked with an annoyed look on his face.

Nikolai covered his mouth with his gloved hand and giggled.