Chapter Two

Introducing Mori

—————

Y/n got back to the Port with Elise and he headed back to Mori's office.

"Elise! Y/n! You two are back!" Mori said while smiling.

"She didn't ruin her appetite." The dull-eyed man said as Elise crossed her arms.

"He only let me have a small number of sweets!"

"Well, I did ask him to make sure you'd still eat lunch." The Port Mafia boss said as he slightly smiled.

"But I want more sweets!" "After you eat lunch, you can't have sweets for lunch."

"Why not! Y/n has sweets for lunch!"

"Y/n has sweets for lunch because he's an adult," Mori explained while sighing.

"What? I don't like sweets." "I see you eating sweets when you're with Gin."

"I only eat them to make my little sister happy." Y/n deadpanned as Elise looked at him surprised.

"Oh, makes sense." "Are you too ready for lunch?" "Sure." "I want more sweets!"

"After lunch, Elise dear," Mori said as someone walked in with food.

They were served a roasted steak with mashed potatoes.

Elise didn't look too impressed but the two men dug in. "Elise, if you eat your lunch I'll let you have as many sweets as you want."

"Promise Rintarō?"

"I promise." Mori sighed as the blonde nodded.

The three had finished their lunch and Elise looked at Mori. "You said I could have sweets now."

"I did, didn't I? Y/n take Elise out again and get her a big amount of sweets that'll last her a week." The Mafia boss said making the dead-eyed man roll his eyes.

—————

Y/n and Elise returned to the Port Mafia base with the male carrying over 20 bags of sweets.

The two had entered Mori's office again.

Y/n dumped the bags of sweets onto the desk. Mori walked into his office and smiled at the sight of Elise.

"You came back with a lot of sweets."

"You told me too." The dull-eyed male deadpanned as sweat dropped.

"Yes, I did." He replied making Y/n roll his eyes. "You are dismissed, if I need you I'll text you."

"Understood," Y/n said while walking out of Mori's office.

Y/n walked through the building and made his way to his room.

To his surprise, his younger siblings were sitting on his bed.

"We need to talk about that jester that is obsessed with you," Ryūnosuke said in a bland voice as he crossed their arms.

"Yeah, he's weird and keeps appearing around the base to see you." Gin continued as Ryūnosuke nodded in agreement.

"It's getting irritating, I might have to get one of the executives involved if he keeps appearing." The black-haired man with faded tips.

"I'll find him tomorrow and tell him off." The dull-eyed man said as Ryūnosuke covered his mouth so he could cough.

"We threatened his life and he didn't take it seriously," Gin muttered confused.

"He's a bit psychotic if you think about it."