❛ :: 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌

a collection of moments showcasing charlie tolerating - " ahem " loving - his members: in which he has a number of love languages.

᠉ AFTER DARK
- comforting felix.

With the blanket of darkness draped over the usually chaotic dorm, contrasting it's usual bright and loud atmosphere, one would only naturally assume that the recipients of the dorm were sleeping. Charlie was none the wiser as he shrugged off his coat, letting a soft groan hug the air followed by the thud of his bag hitting the ground. He didn't know what time it was, and he didn't care either. He just wanted to eat, then sleep so he could curse the living hell out of Minho the next morning - who left him at the studio despite being asked to drag him out by at least eleven.

Granted, when has Minho ever listened?

Switching on the light to the living room, Charlie nearly screamed at the sight of Felix who was sitting on the sofa with his legs pulled up against his chest and wet cheeks that had Charlie sighing. Not that he didn't want to be in this situation, but he really did not want to be in this situation.

Don't be fooled, he cares about Felix but he's just not the best at showing it. Comforting people has never really come natural to him.

"A shrimps heart is in its head," Charlie blurted out, both his face and tone completely void of emotion.

Felix sniffled sadly. "Where did you hear that?"

"Saw it somewhere." Charlie shrugged.

Despite already being perched towards the end of the couch, Felix shuffled to the side a little more giving Charlie the impression that Felix wanted him to sit down next to him which he did. Sitting stiffly on the edge of the couch, half his ass hanging off it, he pressed his hands against his knees and straightened his posture.

After a beat of silence, Charlie felt a delicate hand brush against his arm before curling their fingers around his wrist to lift his arm up in the air, Felix then slid into his embrace with a quiet sob and rested his cheek comfortably against Charlie's thigh.

Stiffer than ever, Charlie - almost robotically - began to thread his fingers through Felix's hair, an approach his older sisters used to take whenever he was stressed or sad. It always helped him calm down, so naturally, he assumed it would do the same to Felix.

And he was proven correct when the soft sobs subsided into gentle breaths.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Felix shook his head. "No. Just wanna lay here if that's okay."

So, Charlie's initial plans had been catapulted into the bin which saddened him but as he gazed down at Felix's relaxed state, he really just couldn't find it in himself to fret about it.

᠉ GOLDEN HOUR
- pictures for seungmin.

There's one thing for sure: Kim Seungmin loves to take pictures. Even if he isn't going to post them, his confidence is often spiked whenever he takes a good picture and his self love lifts ever so slightly with every successful snap of a camera.

So, it wasn't surprising for Charlie to spot the Kim boy to be standing by the large windows of the JYP building with his phone held up in a position to take a picture, only the frown on his face was a new surprise but Charlie didn't want to deal with it, so he continued walking past as if he and Seungmin were simply just acquaintances. With any luck, another one of their members would pass and offer up some kind of solution to whatever the problem was.

A grunt of annoyance followed by a bang is what stopped Charlie in his tracks, heaving out a sigh with his head thrown back, he pressed a hand to his face. Just keep walking, Charlie. You'll only get dragged into another issue if you stop. Seungmin will be fi- oh forget it.