❛ :: 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

WHEN IT COMES TO Charlie and Lee Know, they are much too alike for their own good. And admittedly, the communication between the pair has never been the best which often leads to bitten tongues and a built up of unnecessary resentment towards each other.

But there's only so much two people can build up until it bubbles over, and floods the air with high tensions which leads to never ending arguments for at least a month—until they have one huge argument which leaves them giving each other the silent treatment for an unforeseeable amount of time. This usually happens once a year. Chan honestly considered therapy for the two, but was met with a pair of matching menacing glares.

The usual tip of the iceberg is often over something petty. And Minho and Charlie can be extremely petty especially when it comes to their arguments.

Well, it appeared as though the yearly blowup was coming sooner than expected. One week the boys had to prepare after noticing the subtle bickering. At first it was over the choreography; then it escalated to how untidy the other was; they bickered over who was going to pay for Felix's meal; and finally, the icing on the cake was twenty seconds ago when Lee Know put his dirty shoes on top of the glass table that Charlie had just polished.

"Are you kidding me?" Charlie slammed the rag down on the floor, face turning red from sheer rage. Minho was unsure of what he had done wrong, and he didn't take kindly to the tone used. "I just cleaned that!"

"Obviously not enough, I can see speckles of dirt and at least three smudges. Are you sure you know how clean?"

Hyunjin and Jisung who were unfortunate enough to be in the room, shared a look. The younger of the two reaching into his pocket to send a text message to the group chat which read: Charmin smack down about to start. place your bets

Chan had never left the studio faster in his life.

Though things had never got physical in the arguments, they were the two most likely to get into a physical altercation with each other and Chan needed to be there to step in just in case.

"I'll have you know, i'm an excellent cleaner!" Charlie shot back, folding his arms over his chest.

This is how it usually started. Old bickering topics are brought up until it escalates into a screaming match which always ends up in the pair avoiding each other. The longest they had gone without making up was three months. It was so bad that Stay even began to notice — and that's when Chan really put his foot down.

The Charmin fight became a huge mystery in the fandom invoking a lot of theorises from fans on what they believed happened.

"So excellent you let Jeongin sleep next to a mouldy cup," Minho snorted.

"That's not my responsibility to clean! The bedrooms that I don't sleep in are the territories that I don't touch. Not my space, not my responsibility—and don't bring Jeongin into this, he has nothing to do with your inability to respect clean surfaces!"

Minho laughed. "My inability to respect—oh get a grip, Hyung. Really. You're such a control freak when it comes to the dorm. It's quite annoying."

"My dearest apologies, Minho. I'm so sorry that I spend my free time scrubbing the dorm from top to bottom so you can come home to a nice tidy house after a long day!"

Hyunjin leaned closer to Jisung. "Do you think it's possible they were a married couple in their past lives?"

Jisung nodded. "Most definitely. Charlie hyung sounds like a tired wife."

"Well maybe if you put as much effort into our choreography as you do into cleaning, you wouldn't mess up all the goddamn time and let the group down!" Minho was screaming now, red faced. Chan arrived just in time as a blanket of shocked silence fell over the dorm.