Love

------after sometimes---

I didn't know how I slept thinking when I woke up I felt a heavy on my hand when I looked it areum and she was sleeping on the couch putting her head onto our bed.

I looked at her she is so beautiful in her even in a casual attire. I was feeling good in after my nap when I looked it was already night I have slept a lot I guess when I looked at my left I saw food which she may have brought for me to eat I drank some glass of water and looked at my princess. She is really a princess who will not stare at her can't blame that eunwoo for falling for her. I moved my head close to her she is in nice sleep I called her few times but she didn't woke up. Such a heavy sleeper may be she got tired after looking after me there were wet cloth in her hand. I removed it and I slowly putted it aside and picked her up and made her lay on the bed and I too laid next to her. I couldn't even believe I married a girl who is this beautiful and one who cares for me this much. While me shouted at her for a silly matter even scolded her before and even doesn't know whether I love he. Still she married me even stayed with me for more that 23 months this girl literally deserve the whole universe. Does she love me?. If not will she stay with me for this long?. Then my attention gone to her eyes her eyelashes are this long. Her rosy lips really gives off a princess look. I couldn't control myself and kissed her hardly. She woke up looked at me in surprise but kissed me back.

Areum's pov

I was surprised to see him kissing me but I kissed him back but this kiss was not like Our usual kiss it was something else There was something else.
It was so hard that I couldn't keep up with him. He bitted my lips which let him more into my mouth. I tried to pull away but he was acting like he didn't understand so I tried to struggle putting my hand on his chest but he hovered over me and pinned my hands over my head. I got no choice and I bitted his tongue which made him pull the kiss

Areum: ju-ng-ko-ok you.
i was trying to catch my breath. I saw him looking at my eyes more like staring at my eyes with something in his eyes.

Jungkook: I'm sorry princess.
He said in his deep voice and kissed me again but this time it was not that hard like before I stayed still. He pulled out and looked at me.

Jungkook:  what?

Areum: Jungkook do you love m-
Before I could continuous he started to suck my collarbone. I felt so hurt he knows he knows what I was about to ask yet he ignored my words and if this is what I could give him I will give him that. I titled me head a little which gave him more space he pulled out and smiled at me and kissed me again this time I also kissed him back. If this is all I could get why rejecting it.

(a/n: I myself wonder sometimes even without experiencing any experience how I could right like this?)
(a/n: power of being army I guess )