Christmas

Wednesday did not do Christmas just like her birthday. for her, it was a waste of time and money. but for her girlfriend that was another story, Enid loved the holiday everything about it. the gift and decorations. to the point where she wanted to go around and look at that Christmas light that had been put up.

the only thing different for Wednesday this Christmas was the fact Enid wanted to do things with her for the holiday. but either than that, it was the same as any other year for her. enid knew Wednesday wasn't one for these kinds of things but Wednesday still tried something for her which Enid loved.

Wednesday wanted to try and make Enid happy to do most of the things Enid said for her to do. but at the same time things Enid wanted were going out of her way and those thing Wednesday didn't want to do that at all. like right now with Enid trying to put Christmas clothes on her. Wednesday was not having it.

doing her best to dodge and run away from Enid as she tried to put on the top on Wednesday.  they have been doing this for the past half-hour. and they both look like they could still be in this for another half-hour. not like anyone could see them because they were in their dorm room.

Wednesday was just trying to see how long Enid could try to make her wear the top or to Enid get her to make her wear the Christmas top.

---

to sum up the story Wednesday won and is not going to be going around in a Christmas top. well for this day at least.