Chapter 8

The movie finished after a good hour and a half, and Jin turned it off by grabbing the remote out of Joon' hand because he had fallen asleep, but just as Jin grabbed the remote. Namjoon woke up. Everyone went their separate ways to their own rooms, and Jimin followed Yoongi while Taehyung clung to Jimin. Jimin motioned him towards Jungkook and gave him the 'you hurt him, and I will kill you' look. And Jungkook understood.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

The next morning came around, and all the boys were awake, except for two of them.

It's was soft, cuddly, and this time, they felt like they were on a cloud. This had been the first time in 2 years that they got to sleep on a comfy bed, with soft blankets and pillows that weren't ripped up. They slept in warm clothing and had all they ever needed to stay warm and healthy.

They had a home that welcomed them with open arms. It was still a bit different on waking up on their own and not getting yelled at or getting beaten at night before bed. They had a decent sleep that was much needed for them both.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

After so long, they were woken up by the smell of the delicious foods while the sun shone through their windows. This meant it was the afternoon because their rooms were at the back of the house. The first thing Jimin did was look around his room because now he could see it better. He then thought of Taehyung and after he did he heard a scream, and so he got up out of his bed and out of the room to where the scream came from and ended up in Taehyung' room.

Taehyung had a nightmare that woke him up. He screamed so loud that it echoed within the house. The first person to make it to him was Jimin, and Jimin comforted him as needed.

The tears that fell down Taehyung' cheeks were visible to everyone. When the other boys made it to Taehyung' room, they saw the scene in front of them and then left them alone. But Jungkook stayed he wanted to be the one that was comforting Taehyung. Jimin saw it on Jungkook' face when they looked at each other. So Jimin got up slowly, but without letting go of Taehyung, he motioned Jungkook over and made him sit down. The look Jimin gave his was the same look he gave him before bed. He then spoke to let Taehyung know that he was gonna go and let the two of them get to know each other a bit better, seeing that they didn't get to last night or yesterday afternoon.

Jungkook sat down as he was motioned to. He sat down close to Taehyung but not too close for Taehyung to freak out, just enough that Tae knew he wasn't alone.

"Hi Tae, I hope that's okay for me to call you that. I'm Jungkook, by the way, which might have been mentioned, but I thought it would be best to just tell you myself. You can call me whatever you prefer. If you need anything at all, I'm just out there. I'm not too far away. I hope you can one day trust me." Jungkook said quietly but not too quiet.

Jungkoook was about to move but didn't get a chance because his arm was grabbed by Tae. Who held him so tight that if Jungkook moved, Tae would move, too. And so, that's how Taehyung and Jungkook' day went.

Tae stuck close to Jungkook because he knew after what Kook said to him, it brought a little bit of his protective walls down and trusted Kook a ting bit.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

On the other hand, all the boys went back to doing their thing before they heard the scream, and Jimin went back to his own room after leaving Tae and Jungkook.

When he entered the room to get to his room, he found Yoongi sitting on his own bed, humming to a song that sounded so beautiful he wanted to hear it too. He stood there staring at Yoongi for a little bit but then moved along to his own room.

He sat down on his bed and thought that maybe it's better to put a little trust in Yoongi, seeing that he had gotten him out of the awful place he was living at.

He was grateful that he now has a place that warm. That provided food that was hot and tasted amazing. He was grateful that he had his own room. He had clothing that wasn't torn up or stained badly. He had a home, one that he was still not aware of it being his forever home.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Jimin and Tae had only been here since yesterday afternoon. This morning was Jimin and Tae' first morning in a new environment and their first time waking up on their own. So knowing that Tae had nightmares and screamed, making himself wake up, put a protective mode on all the boys in the house, but it made Jungkook more protective than anyone else. Yoongi watched Jimin and made sure to give him his space and allow him to walk around the house, so he got used to it. Yoongi knew both Jimin and Tae back stories, but no one else knew anything of the sort. When Tae is more comfortable with Jungkook, he might be a little bit more open on what went down where he once lived.

Jimin was different in every way. He understood that this place was going to be his forever home.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Their day was definitely different than it has been since the last 2 years of their lives... and it meant that they were moving on from the terrible shit they went through. It was just a matter of being able to forget what happened to them.

Although they knew that what they went through wouldn't subside that fact that they went through that horrible situation but they knew that being in this house with these guys would be different in every way possible. Jimin was still cautious about Jungkook being Tae' care giver and savior, but he knew Tae was in a safe place and in the right arms now that he calmed down his own possessiveness.

Tae and Jimin now had a place to call their own, and to call home with a family that would do everything they could to keep them safe and warm.

But will Jimin and Tae be able to trust them enough to believe that they were now safe.

[Late again on the chapter but please be patient, I have a life too... not that it's going anywhere but the next chapter is ging to be awhile since I have not started it yet. Thank you to my readers.. enjoy.]