22

why did you tell him to

come with us?

are you crazy?

Seungmin

bruh we're getting free ride to home

be happy that your husband is driving 

us home

I don’t wanna walk in this cold weather 

he is not my HUSBAND 

S

eungmin

btw you should tell your mom

we're coming with a guest

he's going to your parents' place 

not mine

i refuse

Seungmin

blah blah blah

im telling your mom

I looked at the back seat where Seungmin was already grinning like a maniac. I glared at him. He stuck out his tongue.

We are currently in Minho's car,he's driving. I'm impatiently sitting in the passenger seat and Seungmin is smiling like there's no tomorrow in the back seat.

I don’t even understand why Seungmin asked Minho if he wanted to come with us. Minho didn’t even think for a second before saying 'sure'. 

"There. Stop at the left" Seungmin said,pointing at my grandma's house. "No. Not here. Keep driving" I said. Minho glanced at me for a second. 

"No. Mr.Lee, believe me. Listen to what I say. y/n has a habit to lie" Seungmin said. Minho nodded,stopping the car in front of grandma's house.

I got out off the car. Seungmin followed. 

"I will burn you" I hissed. Seungmin winked. "You can thank me. Your mother needs to meet her son-in-law" he whispered. 

I rolled my eyes. "Don't joke around mom" I sternly said. 

I rang the bell. Mom opened the door within seconds. I feel so troubled already. 

Mom smiled at us,letting us in. Minho was quick to bow politely.

Mom looked at me with raised eyebrows but she didn’t drop her smile. 

"He's… " Seungmin started but didn’t finish. Why did he stop? He should say something. 

"Lee Minho," Minho replied. 

"We'll go to y/n room" Seungmin announced, walking to the stairs. "I'll bring you guys snacks. I haven’t finished cooking lunch yet" Mom said. 

"Okay" I followed Seungmin to my room. Minho was behind me. Why is he even here? For what?

(´。• ᵕ •。')

"So Mr.Lee may I ask you something?" Seungmin asked, leaning against the headboard of my bed. I was sitting on the chair in front of the desk. Minho was on a single sofa. 

"Sure" he said,his eyes roaming around the room. 

"What were you doing there? With y/n?" Seungmin didn’t even hesitate.