Chapter three: Only one can remain

It was pretty cool, it had a training area, your bedroom, and your own personal bathroom! And the best part, it was all in your Favorite color,
f/c! You then noticed a balcony, so you went out to go see who your neighbors are. Someone was outside, it was a guy no doubt, but you couldn't say what his features were because he was invisible. The only thing you knew was that he had a yellow hat, sunglasses, and red clothings.

You guessed that you where staring to long that he noticed and spoke up. "What are you looking at," he mockingly said as you rolled your eyes.
"How come I can't see you, are you transparent?" You asked as he closed his hand into a fist.
"Do you know how insulting that is?!" He screamed while leaning over the railing.

"When you were born, how did they know you were their?" You asked while staring at waiting impatiently for him to respond. "I was born a regular child, I started developing this, nobody in my family has this power." He replied while sighing.

Than suddenly when you where gonna speak back, you turn your head when the loud speaker suddenly turned on. "Fighters! I have hidden enough jade blades around the island for everyone. Except one person. The one who returns to the Palace Arena empty handed,loses! The tournament begins... Now!"

It was all sudden and you immediately spotted something nobody else spotted. You saw a jade blade on the roof. You swiftly and quietly made you way to the top and collected the jade blade. But now you had to safely made it to the Palace arena. You snuck in quietly but you had to go through the hallway with all the people. Soon you where able to make it there in time but it did take you about ten minutes max sadly. There was already some people and none that you knew.

But soon the room did start to crowd after people finally got it over with. Soon it was only down to two jade blades in the Island. "Wait, I got one!" Suddenly Cole burst into the room shouting. Than it was only one more, it was Kai and Karlof.

We all got to see the fight on a big screen. "Get on with it!" Chen had shouted into the loud speaker at the two. Than the fight started. Both of them getting ready, Karlof had turned into pure metal to dodge attacks while Kai had lit his fist on fire to make a more intimidating look. Than Karlof dashed towards Kai while Kai did the same and was dodging each attack until Kai had hit home with a fire ball making him fly back.

But that didn't help. The jade blade went flying in the air making both of them dash to it. Kai than took flight with his fire and flew to the jade blade as Karlof tried to onto it trying to prevent Kai from taking it. But they both made it go back into the air like earlier.

Soon the battle had been cut off from being damaged and we sadly didn't see or hear who won. But soon we heard footsteps from the main door, as we all turned back, Cole, Jay, Lloyd, Garmadon, and You had turned shocked. Instead of Kai it was Karlof!

He than shouted with amazement while holding the jade blade in the air. "Karlof wins!" He shouted as the rest cheered and made you and the rest turn sad. But out of no where, Karlof's metal glove had been unscrewed, and the jade blade fell to the ground. Making Karlof very confused.

You had turned angry and happy at the same time. Not only did Kai just make you and the rest sad that you lost but you played unfair by unscrewing him glove?! "Ah, looks like you have a screw loose." Kai cockily said as he flew over to Chen and handed him his Jade blade. "That's not fair! He cheated!" Karlof said having a fair pint but Kai just had to have the last word.

"I did what I had to do." He said like if there was no other answer. It would have been better if he lost than cheated his way through. "That is not how you win." Sensai Garmadon spoke up. "It's just the first round and your already cheating? You would be less disappointing if you lost than cheating your way through Kai!" You had said while crossing your eyes as you defended Karlof.

"Fine, Karlof lose." He said while sighing and looking up at Chen. But than he expression changed, "Karlof never wanted to be on this stinking island." You cringed as he said that feeling like it would be better if he just cursed. "Oh, Im sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay." Chen replied as his chair lowered behind him and he sat down.

"This is, goodbye!" He shouted as he pressed a button that triggered a trapdoor below him making him fall causing him to scream. "As you can see, lose and you are out. Break any rule, you are out. Never bite the hand that feed you. Now rest up! Tomorrow, the tournament will recommence!" He shouted at us as we all began to leave. Back to our rooms.