Chapter 7

_________________________________________

Author pov.

Jungkook just came back from his mission. His whole outfit was covered with blood. He take off his clothes and took a shower. After that he directly went to his bed to sleep but himself don't know why he couldn't sleep. Whenever he close his eyes the image of yn flash infront of him.

Her unique features, her beautiful smile, her innocent face, the way she was nervously biting her lower lips while she was talking on her phone.

" Why the fuck my heart is beating so fast whenever i think of her!!! What had she done to me??? why i can't stop from thinking about her......FuCk just thinking about her make I got a boner SHIT" I went to the bathroom to take care of my little friend and when I was done...I call jin hyung and told him to came in my room because he's the only person who I can talk to about this matter.

A few minutes later...

Jin : hey Kook so whats the important thing you want to talk about ?

Jk : hyung actually there's this thing that is roaming in my head and I don't know what to do about it !

Jin : Woah!!! it the first time you seem stress about something....

Jk : hyung please can you fucking listening to me right now!!!

Jin : YAHH don't forget that I fucking raise you SO DON'T AND I REPEAT MYSELF DON'T EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN OR NEXT ITS MY PAN 🍳 YOU'LL BE TALKING TO.......

Jk: god hyung you are more scarier than my mom on her period but just put those thing aside..i need your advice on something really important right now.

Jin : sorry 😐 i overreact...so now tell me whats been bothering you?

Jk : So the thing is that this morning when we're on the way-( he told jin everything in detail )- hyung now you know everything Why I feeling like this????....