Season 2 | Chapter 3

" You're still alive in the silences between the memories we built together..." Taehyung uttered while being lost in his thoughts.

" I'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.."

A droplet of tear left his eyes while a sad smile could be seen on his face, a few strand of his hair that was covering his eyes, unable for other's to see his painful tears.

" The only thing that let me sleep every night, is to dream of forever with you, crossing every barrier just to keep you alive even if it meant to sleep forever...."

Taehyung immediately wiped down his tears as he heard a knock on the door of his room, he replied ' come in' in his deep voice while his sight was staring outside the big glass window.

" M-Master....Master Seokjin just came and is asking for you...." The servant's head was lowered down.

Taehyung who gritted his teeth just by hearing this name which he loathe the most, he stormed out of his room, and went downstairs to meet his uninvited guest.

Seokjin who was seat in the living with his cold face, while many bodyguards surrounding the living room, he maybe a Kim but wasn't consider as one, as he stood his loyalty with the Jeon's, he already lost the right to be called a Kim the very first day he decided to join the Jeon's.

Within a few minutes Taehyung arrived in the living with his cold face expression, his eyes darkened the moment his sight fell on Seokjin who was seat on the couch of the living room.

" What a pleasure surprise brother" Taehyung sarcastically said while rolling his eyes at him.

Seokjin sighed in return before facing Taehyung as he stood up from his seat while every guards pointed their Gun at him.

Taehyung raised his hand, signaling the guards to lowered their gun down.

" I did not came here to start a war Taehyung " claimed Seokjin.

" Then tell me why the fu#k did you came here to spoiled my morning by seeing your fu#king face- "." UNCLE V..." shouted the little one as he hugged his Uncle leg from behind, he immediately changed his darkened face into a happy one as he turned to see the little boy with his doe eyes who was hugging his right leg.

He kneeled down to the little one level as he pinched his chubby cheeks, " hey Bunny... what a pleasure surprise..." He smiles at the little one who had a cute little pout on his face.