suspicious activitt (episode 2.)

After that whole incident and we went back downstairs to Larry's apartment Sally opened up to us.
???: " Sally?"
???: " Sally where are you?"
He described the place as yellowish sunset with bare trees and yellow grass. He hurt a dog and he really wanted to pet it, me and Larry just looked at each other concerned. He then continued speaking. As the birds flew away as he walked past them meeting up with his mother that was sitting on a yellow blanket with a basket full of food. She was a blonde and had a brown cardigan on.
Sally's mom: " don't wander so far, sweetie."
That's when Sally started to tear up continuing the story.
Sally:" I want to see the doggy mom. Can't you hear him?"
Sally's Mom:" why don't you wait until your father gets here, okay? He should be here any minute now."
As Sally sighed she then said
Sally: " but, I really want to see it."
Sally: "pleease? Please can I pet the doggie?"
Sally's mom:" oh all right sal. Just give me one second to get my purse.? Then we could go together."
Sally: "hehe, Yay! I'll wait over by the trees."
Then Sally walked past his mom towards the trees. But he wandered little bit too far. After all that he came out of the trees with a bloody face. He didn't really want to explain why he had came out with a bloody face. But that was enough to know he then was crying I could tell because his tears was falling from the mask. Me and Larry hugged him. But the same night he had a dream but he didn't tell us what dream he had. All he said was she was helping Mrs Sanderson and something about Charlie also but I didn't quite get that. He said I thought I was your friend something along those lines but I was sort of spacing out since it was early in the morning.
       Larry showed us a treehouse Sally was of course excited for Treehouse saying it that it was his dream to have one but he never got one and I was just surprised he could have kept this a secret for so long me and Larry was just talking Sally was looking around. Until he found this Rubik's Cube which he said it was some sort of box but I don't get it. LOL Larry played with him and said yeah there's one missing but I don't understand why he said that. Cuz I don't see a box I see a Rubik's Cube. Then Larry shared something about his father and both of us just hugged him. I didn't really want to tell them about my family's past but they're my friends and I don't think I could keep it any longer..

( hey guys sorry this was a short chapter I think I'll make one super soon! Sorry that I haven't been posting stress come to me lately. Hope you all have a wonderful day night afternoon whenever it is! And I will see you in the next one! Love you all!)