✳ 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 . [𝘆𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼]

. . . . . . playing . . . . . .

LOVE SCENARIO - IKON 

yunho fluttered his eyes open at the sudden bright light. the sun had risen: it was morning. he looked down at his lover, wooyoung. the boy was sleeping peacefully, mumbling incoherent words every now and then, making the older chuckle. he moved his hand to stroke the smaller's hair, the sudden movement waking the boy up. 

"good dream, sweetheart?" the older asked, an ear-to-ear grin present on his face. "hm? oh yes.." the younger said, nodding his head as he spoke as if he was agreeing with himself. yunho pressed a sweet kiss on the smaller male's hair before getting out of bed. he headed towards the bathroom, motioning the younger to get up as well. 

<3 <3 <3 <3

"why do you always win? that's not fair!" wooyoung whined. it was their third game of uno, and yunho managed to win yet again. wooyoung, being wooyoung, reached his limit and tossed his cards down on the table. "baby, just one more game!" the older tried to argue, "nope! never." the smaller, who had gotten up and was now searching through the fridge for food, argued back. "ooh!" he exclaimed with joy when he found a tub of chocolate ice cream in the freezer, and sprung to the cutlery cabinets to get a spoon. 

"are you going to eat that all by yourself?"

"as a matter of fact, yes, yes i am."

"all right then, im just going to cuddle and watch movies with yeona then.."

the puppy barked as her name was mentioned. "what? no! im cuddling with you!" wooyoung yelled, shock evident in his voice. "how could you jeong yunho? cuddling with your pet dog instead of your lovely, handsome, talented and amazing boyfriend? i thought you were better than that!" wooyoung exclaimed dramatically, hand on his head. "okay okay, drama queen. i was just kidding. come here, baby." yunho said, opening his arms for wooyoung to fall into, which is exactly what the younger did.

<3 <3 <3 <3

hi !! i hope you liked this short ass oneshot lmao :D dont forget to vote if you liked it and plz tell me if there r mistakes.