Chapter 1 Shattered Island

Y/n was just going to bed at home but when he woke up, he was seen floating in the what looked like the sky with his regular clothes on, and a portal in front of him.

Y/n: What is this?

He then saw the spirit of a floating head.

Eon: Greetings young Portal Master. I have been waiting for you. I am Eon. Your guide in this world. But where are you? You may ask. This is Skylands. An ancient world of wonder and mystery. For generations, the Portal Masters and the Skylanders kept peace and balance in this world. So that all creatures could thrive. Magic flows through everything here. Every rock, every tree, and every beast.

Apparently, some kind of dragon got a sheep stuck on its butt.

Eon: But now our world is in great danger. The darkness is spreading. Skylands needs your help. A great adventure awaits you young Portal Master. I have sent my assistant, Hugo to seek you out. We will speak again..soon.

Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n's field of vision showed a loading sequence for a weird place with small houses. Y/n somehow now was now floating in a space like area.

Y/n: Where am I? What is that portal looking thing?

Some sort of screen popped up behind the portal.

Y/n: What's that?

The screen showed a balloon with two weird looking guys in it.

Flynn: Wowsers! Look at all these balloons leaving. Parking is gonna be a snap!

Hugo: They're not just leaving, they're evacuating!

Y/n: Isn't it obvious?

Hugo: Something is terribly wrong!

Flynn: Ah, well that explains the flying rocks.

Hugo stepped out of the balloon as it landed.

Flynn: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Hugo: Just go on, Flynn! Get to higher ground! I'll meet you on the other side of town!

The balloon door closed.

Y/n: Did a ghost do that?

Flynn: Righty-O. Good luck, Hugo.

System: Chapter 1: Shattered Island.

Y/n: Who said that?! Eh, no one.

Hugo walked around before realizing no one was here to help.

Hugo: Master Eon said help will be coming. He said to be right here. . . First, the core explodes, then I start hearing voices - and NOW I'm in the middle of a village being ripped apart by who-knows-what. Clearly, I am losing my mind.

Y/n: Is this "help" supposed to be me?

He heard the voice of Eon again,

Eon: Now is the time, Portal Master.

The screen went down and the portal started shining. Then multiple small figures of weird creatures appeared in front of Y/n in a line.

Purple dragon: Why not start with me?

Y/n: YOU CAN TALK?

Gill man: We all can talk!

Stump guy: Just throw one of us onto that portal! And you'll be taught the rest.

(A/n: You don't know their names yet.)

Y/n: Oh, uh, okay.

He chose the purple dragon and threw it onto the portal and a purple star symbol appeared. The whole area turned purple after the symbol exploded.