Chapter Thirty Eight ~ Happy Moments

A/N : PLAY 'MY TURN TO CRY' BY EXO WHILE READING THIS TY

—————————————————————————————————————————————

[Yuri's POV] Special Cast

Its morning,As i opened my eyes,I saw Chanyeol oppa looking at me.I quickly get up and he laughed.

"Morning~"He said and i look at my right,Zaira's already eating.I laughed.

"Yahh~"I said.

"Hahaha,Sorry~"Chanyeol oppa said..No its okay! You can do that anytime,Cause i like you ,you know ;) Hahahah! XD

"Oppa,Noona can we ride bike together?"Zaira asked.

"Oh~ Sorry,Baby.But i have to—"I cut off Chanyeol when i hold his hand

"Its okay.Lets go"I said and smiled,then he smiled.

We went out,and get our bikes and wear helmet.. We started biking,first we went to the Park..We started playing.

"WHOOOOO~"Chanyeol oppa shouted and i laughed..

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOO~"I started shouting to,then Zaira laughed.

"Oppa,ice cream"Zaira said and we nodded,then stop biking and went to the Ice cream parlor.

"I want chocolate oppa"Zaira said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Yuri noona"He called me.

"Vanilla,please"I said.

"Jinjja! Were the same"He said and i smiled.

Then he went to the cashier to order ,then few minute,he came back with 3 ice cream.. 1 cup of Chocolate ice cream and..... 1 big cup of Vanilla,so its mean we will share.Why is my heart beating fast? Ugh! Yuri stop it.. Then he sat beside me,and give me the spoon and i start scooping and eating.

"Yuri Noona,why are you blushing?"Zaira said and i held my face.

"Ani~"I said and i can see Chanyeol oppa smiling..What's this feeling?? OMO~

"Oppa,lets take a picture"Zaira said and we both nodded,Chanyeol is the one holding the camera.

"1....2....3 Say Cheese"Chanyeol oppa said.

"CHEESE!!"Zaira and me both said and we smiled..

After eating ice cream,We went outside and ride our bikes

going home.. We had so much,I feel like where family..OMG~ Do i like him ? OMO~~ OMO~~ O.O Author Nim,Wae?Wae?

[A/N : WHAT ? You look like a good couple Heheh xD ]

Ugh!,As soon as we arrived,we went to the kitchen and saw everyone eating..Where late.

"Oh ,there here..Come eat."Suho oppa said and we eat.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

How's my udpate? XD Please vote and comment..Thank You~