// 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 \\

WARNINGS: Bullying, Self harm, swearing

.

.

.

No One's POV :

"You could never be a hero" --

"You should just give up" --

"The world would be better off without you, just die already" --

"Worthless, useless" --

"You're just a  quirkless loser  " --

Those words where repeated over and over again like a mantra until they started ringing in the boy's ears as he fell to the ground. The other kids who where saying those words started to get larger, darker and had fire red eyes...The boy started sobbing until....

--

Izuku ' Deku ' Midoriya 's POV :

Suddenly, I sprung up and my eyes flew wide open while panting and gasping for air. Slowly regaining myself and using what little motivation I have to move; I plucked my All might themed sheet off me and slowly turned to get up. As I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I glimpsed the numbers 6:00 on my alarm clock. Sigh  Looks like it's time to get ready for school.

Finally, I got dressed and walked down the stairs,  as I did so a whiff of pancakes, bacon and eggs wafted over to my nose.

" Hi mom ! What's for breakfast  ?" I asked with glee, already having a gist of what was made. " Good morning izuku ! I made your favourite today " She replied back. "Thanks mom !" I immediately took a seat around our family dinning table and started eating. As I was savouring my breakfast I looked at the clock on the wall and saw 7:00. 'Shit I'm going to be late !' I thought to myself and quickly got up without finishing my breakfast.  "Sorry Mom, I have to go now. Bye ! " I said quickly dashing out the door. " Bye honey,  have a good day at school !" Mom quickly shouted out to me.

About twenty minutes later, I reached inside the hallway of Yuei high bent over with my hands on my knees; panting. "Phew, I finally made it !" I said and wiped some sweat that was on my face. It was very hot outside. I quickly walked into my class. " You're late. " My teacher stated monotone. "S-sorry sir !" I said embarrassed. " It's fine, just sit down and let's begin class already. " I quickly did as told and soon enough my teacher began talking about quantum physics. As I was jotting down notes here and there in my book, I felt a slightly crumpled paper thrown on face, which fell onto my desk next. I opened it up and read the words: MEET ME AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL AFTER CLASS  . I shuddered and sighed- looks like I'm in for another beating today. I could always try to bail but... The first and last time I tried that it did not end well at all. In fear of  repeating what happened that day; I decided to just go along with everything. Sure enough class ended and I made my way to the back of the building; slowly. I wanted to bide my time and mentally prepare myself for what was to come.

--

No one's P.O.V:

No sooner than the greenette had made his way to the back of the school, none other than katsuki bakugo and his ragtag group of bullies that consisted of three came out from the other side. " Well look what the cat dragged in " One of the bullies said while smiling devilishly. " What are we going to do to him this time ?" The other asked quite dumbly.  "Isn't  it obvious, we're going to beat the quirkless twerp to a pulp " The final one said.

--

Izuku Midoriya 'Deku' 's P.O.V. :

After they finished their little conversation fear filled my body at the thought of what they were going to do to me. No sooner than later they all ganged up and started kicking, hitting and punching me until I was bruised and bloody. Thankfully, they were satisfied with what they did already and left me alone.

I laid there in a fetal position for a few minutes, crying and feeling sorry for myself, before I slowly got up and started walking home. 

When I reached, the house was dark, which signaled to me that mom wasn't home-- guess she's still at work. I took off my shoes, washed up, changed my clothes and went to fix myself dinner in the kitchen. Humming to myself, a thought crossed my mind. 'Maybe I could cut myself... ' Wait no ! I shouldn't do that, I already have 11 cuts on my arm and they've barely healed  ! '. But soon enough the longer I pondered, any thoughts of objection where replaced with a strong urge to cut and feelings of anger and sadness . I reached behind the curtains on the kitchen windowsill above the sink and pulled out a box-cutter. Pressing down hard on my left wrist, I slid the box-cutter on it and did it again two more times. Before I knew it, blood started springing out and I quickly put the the box-cutter back down [ Making sure to cover it up with the curtains] and rushed to the bathroom to clean up, stop the bleeding and bandage the cuts .

About thirty minutes later mom came back home. Thankfully- for me at least I was wearing long sleeves, so she didn't notice the bandages or bruises. Not that she would really care anyways- I sat around the table and started eating before her and after a few minutes she started eating too. Although she started eating long after me, we somehow finished at the same time. She got up and took our plates to wash. " Goodnight, Izuku. "  She said to me as I walked past the kitchen doorway.  " 'Night Mom. " I said barely loud enough for her to hear as I walked up the stairs leading to my room. When I got in I just dropped on the bed and almost immediately fell asleep. I was really tired...

.

.

//Word count -- 1060//

( So ! What do you guys think of the first chapter ? Is it too long ? Does the chapter  make sense  ? 

Also, please point out any grammar mistakes I made, thanks !  Also, don't forget to comment and vote[ if you liked the chapter] )

--

      // 'Till next time...//