Intro: The IceClan Code

IceClan lives in a forest beside a swift-flowing river. They have a large territory that encompasses many habitats, including open glades, the river, and both diciduous and mixed forest.

IceClan believes in StarClan and medicine cats travel to the Star Water, a waterfall that is nearly two day's journey from the Clan's territory, once per season. To receive their nine lives, leaders use a meeting stone taken from the Star Water cave so they don't have to leave their Clan.

IceClan medicine cats are allowed to have mates and kits as long as there are two full medicine cats in the Clan.

The IceClan Code:

Defend your Clan, even with your life.

Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

The deputy will become Clan
leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.

After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen by the Clan, from whoever nominates themf,  before moonhigh.

Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. All trespassing cats must be questioned and, if necessary, taken to the leader or chased off.

No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is not from the Clan.

The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

A warrior respects cats outside the Clan but does not condone their lifestyles.