ALLEGIANCES

ALLEGIANCES

IceClan

Leader: Sleetstar: A tall, thick-furred white tom with dark gray splotches, a bobbed tail and ice-blue eyes. (Mate: Echodawn)

Apprentice: Blizzardpaw

Deputy: Scalefeather: A sleek, soft-furred black and gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes.

Medicine Cats:

Darkflame: A sleek, long-furred black tom with piercing orange eyes and a bobbed tail.

Silversplash: A tall, long-furred silver and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes. (Mate: Cloudrunner)

Warriors:

Hareleap: A slender dark brown and white tom with thick fur and bright amber eyes.

Brightskip: A slender, thick-furred tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes. (Mate: Hawktalon)

Apprentice: Applepaw

Heavystone: A broad-shouldered dark gray tom with a white chest, soft fur and yellow eyes. (Mate: Featherdust)

Lushflame: A long-furred dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with piercing yellow eyes.

Creekfeather: A slender, muscular light gray tabby she-cat with soft fur and green eyes. (Mate: Thornfeather)

Apprentice: Seedpaw

Hawktalon: A tall, muscular dark brown and black tom with a white chest and green eyes. (Mate: Brightskip)

Apprentice: Buzzardpaw

Mistwater: A soft-furred pale gray and white dappled tom with light blue eyes. (Mate: Quickstrike)

Thornfeather: A soft-furred golden-brown tabby tom with a white chest and amber eyes. (Mate: Creekfeather)

Apprentice: Heronpaw

Quickstrike: A sleek, muscular black she-cat with long, thick fur and piercing blue eyes. (Mate: Mistwater)

Apprentice: Ashpaw

Lilybud: A slender dark ginger and white she-cat with long fur and green eyes. (Mate: Riverclaw)

Apprentice: Emberpaw

Mothnose: A muscular, soft-furred cream and white dappled tom with golden eyes. (Mate: Oatspeckle)

Riverclaw: A tall, muscular silver tabby tom with thick fur and leaf-green eyes. (Mate: Lilybud)

Apprentice: Rainpaw

Sunspots: A sleek, long-furred ginger and white dappled she-cat with green eyes. (Mate: Acornleap)

Apprentice: Fernpaw

Oatspeckle: A tall, muscular cream and brown tom with a white chest and green eyes. (Mate: Mothnose)

Nightsplash: A sleek, long-furred black she-cat with a white chest and paws and amber eyes.

Acornleap: A reddish-brown tabby tom with soft, thick fur and bright green eyes. (Mate: Sunspots)

Lizardstrike: A muscular black and brown tabby tom with thick fur and orange eyes. (Mate: Mintpetal)

Mintpetal: A slender, soft-furred dark gray and white she-cat with green eyes. (Mate: Lizardstrike)

Waspwing: A thick-furred sandy-brown and black spotted she-cat with green eyes.

Chivefall: A muscular black and gray mottled tom with short fur and blue eyes. (Mate: Goldensong)

Goldensong: A slender, long-furred golden tabby she-cat with a white chest and green eyes. (Mate: Chivefall)

Apprentice: Honeypaw

Finchfang: A tall, broad-shouldered  black and ginger tabby tom with thick fur and yellow eyes. (Mate: Ravenflight)

Leafscratch: A muscular dark gray tabby tom with short, thick fur and green eyes. (Mate: Mossfire)

Mossfire: A slender tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with white paws, soft fur and amber eyes. (Mate: Leafscratch)

Flickerstripe: A tall, slender silver and black tabby she-cat with thick fur and green eyes.

Blackscar: A muscular, thick-furred black tom with a white chest and golden eyes.

Yewbranch: A sleek light reddish-brown tabby tom with golden eyes and soft fur.

Apprentices:

Applepaw: A slender, soft-furred ginger and cream tabby she-cat with a long tail and bright green eyes. (Daughter of Sunspots and Acornleap)

Seedpaw: A slender, long-furred dark gray and white speckled she-cat with green eyes. (Daughter of Sunspots and Acornleap)

Scorchpaw: A sleek, thick-furred black tom with ginger flecks and yellow eyes. (Son of Sunspots and Acornleap)

Heronpaw: A tall, thick-furred gray and brown tabby tom with blue eyes. (Son of Lushflame)

Ashpaw: A sleek, long-furred black tabby she-cat with a long tail and green eyes. (Daughter of Lushflame)

Rainpaw: A slender, soft-furred dilute tortoiseshell and white she-cat with light blue eyes. (Daughter of Lushflame)

Honeypaw: A tall golden-brown tabby she-cat with a white chest, long fur and golden eyes. (Daughter of Thornfeather and Creekfeather)

Fernpaw: A slender, soft-furred light creamy-brown tabby tom with light green eyes. (Son of Thornfeather and Creekfeather)

Blizzardpaw: A sleek, muscular white and light gray spotted tom with amber eyes. (Son of Thornfeather and Creekfeather)

Emberpaw: A tall ginger and brown dappled tom with a white chest and orange eyes. (Son of Brightskip and Hawktalon)

Buzzardpaw: A tall golden-brown tabby tom with a white chest and green eyes. (Son of Hawktalon and Brightskip)

Queens:

Cloudrunner: A sleek, muscular white and dark gray speckled she-cat with blue eyes. (Mother to Silversplash's kits (via surrogate): Flowerkit, Swankit, Birchkit, and Thistlekit)

Echodawn: A slender cream tabby she-cat with soft, thick fur and dark blue eyes. (Mother to Sleetstar's kits: Pouncekit and Lionkit)

Featherdust: A dappled gray and white she-cat with soft, thick fur and light blue eyes. (Mother to Heavystone's kits: Antlerkit, Rockkit, and Flashkit)

Ravenflight: A soft-fured black she-cat with white flecks and golden eyes. (Expecting Finchfang's kits)

Kits:

Flowerkit: A fluffy gray and white spotted she-cat with green eyes.

Swankit: A fluffy white she-cat with green eyes.

Birchkit: A light reddish-brown tabby she-cat with a white chest and green eyes.

Thistlekit: A fluffy gray and white spotted tom with green eyes.

Pouncekit: A ginger and white mottled tom with soft fur and green eyes.

Lionkit: A long-furred golden tabby tom with amber eyes.

Antlerkit: A brown and cream mottled tom with yellow eyes.

Rockkit: A long-furred black tom with one green eye and one yellow eye.

Flashkit: A ginger tabby she-cat with soft fur and yellow eyes.

Elders:

Reddawn: A tall, medium-furred dark ginger and white tabby she-cat with one green eye.

Slatewhisker: A small dark gray tom with a white chest, thick fur, a silver-flecked muzzle and blue eyes.

Beetlebreeze: A slender black tom with soft fur, a silver-flecked muzzle, and blue eyes.