Chapter Twenty-six

Zemela's POV:-)

Monday! The worst day of the week, the weekend was smooth and surprisingly less stressful, meaning Monday would be hell.

I wasn't at ease because I knew a smooth weekend wasn't always for free, Monday or even Tuesday would always pay the price.

As I walked to my locker my eyes scanned for Skyler, she was no where to be seen.

"Hi" Holden was leaning on my locker, Vaughn beside him, they looked bothered.

"Hi" I replied, I haven't seen them in like a week or so.
"I...I haven't seen you guys in like forever" I tried to cool my unease nerves.
"Zemela" Ruby came from behind.

She looked worried, that was when I noticed how the students around were looking at me like I was some piece of shit.

A red haired walked up to me.
"You're a disgusting cheap whore!" She spat.

"Shut up Veronica! Mind your damn business!" Vaughn shot.
The red haired–Veronica– scoffed, "I'm simply telling a fellow girl the truth" she said before walking away.

My eyes watered immediately, "w...what's going on?" I asked the three of them.
Holden passed his phone to me, a video was playing, the first clip was of me and Bryson Griffin in the library–kissing– my vision blurred even before I saw the second one, the second clip was of me kissing Reggie at downtown, the third was of Arlo kissing me at the bus station, the last one broke my tear buds, it was of Reggie and I at Skyler's house, it was edited because it didn't look like he was forcing his self on me it just looked like two teenagers having bondage sex.

My head was blank, I had no questions to ask. The title of the video was Zemela The Cheap Whore!

I couldn't hold my tears no more so I ran towards the library.
The trio followed me, they sat at my sides quietly.

Vaughn had an arm on my shoulder rubbing gently.

"I...I don't know what I did to whoever" I hiccupped, "I...I don't know why I am being treated like this, who did I mess with? Br..Bryson Griffin was the one who kiss..ed me...the only person I kissed was Reggie...the last clip was edited too" I cried harder as more images flashed.

"Reggie....he..he tried ra... to rape m_" I couldn't complete my sentence, my tears poured out.

How did the person get hold of the video? Did Skyler give__no!no! Skyler would never do something like that, it must be Reggie's doing, he isn't even in school.

I cried till my tear buds couldn't produce more tears, none of them said a word or moved an inche.

We sat there the whole day, by the end of the day my legs were numb from how I sat, students still whispered as we walked out of school.

I assured Ruby I was going to be fine with work, she offered to fill in for me since we both worked at Mateo's cafe.

Mrs Mateo noticed my fowl mood, she gave me permission to go home, greatful but reluctant I accepted. I dragged myself home, crashing on my bed, Pamela was nice enough to make dinner. When my dad came back she made up a perfect excuse for my appence and because my dad trusts his big princess, he believed her.

The next day I dragged myself out of my house to school, I was sure I'll be questioned for my zero attendance the day before.

After the first two periods when no one called for me, I went on autopilot. Students were still talking, Skyler avoided me, it hurt me alot because I needed her and she was avoiding me, part of me couldn't careless if she talked to me or not, while another part was angry with her.