The Sleepover

The luxiem boys decided on some quality time together. How fun!
_____________________________

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

pov: Shu yamino
2:34pm
School grounds
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"WE'VE BEEN WONDERING AROUND FOR HALF AN HOUR NOW WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY" Mysta shouted, "calm down, Mysta, I'm sure they'll show up any minute now" I tried calming him down

As we wondered around a little bit more we spotted the men of the hour, as Mysta ran up to them and started screaming, as usual.

"WHERE WERE YA'LL?!" Mysta shouted "here? Were you searching for us or something??" Ike said, kind of confused "Why hello to you too handsome" Vox joked around "actually we were." i tried slipping in "yeah, we were. For 40 MINUTES STRAIGHT, WE WERE." Mysta added

"oh no, we're sorry mysta" ike said, with a sad face platted on his face, mysta immediately changed attitude, "be glad that you're Ike fucking Eveland." mysta said, pouting.

"a-anyway, did you need us for anything?" Vox slipped in
"ah right! Luca invited us for a sleepover! You guys should come as well!" I said, trying to sound convincing "Oh shit, really? Fuck yeah, let's go! What about you Ike?" Vox said excitedly, immediately our heads turned to ike, as he looked at us nervously, "you know, I would really love to come! I really enjoy your company, but.. I don't know.. " ike said hesitantly "what do you mean 'you don't know'?! Come on Ike" "yeah come on dude!!" Vox and Mysta tried cheering him on, "yeah it will be fun! Even so, Luca would be very upset if his favorite blue boy was absent" I tried convincing him, and it seemed to work, he looked at the ground with a skeptical look on his face, as he put his hand on his chin.

"alright, alright. Just, let me make a phone call, ok?" ike said, walking a bit further from where we were standing with his phone.

After some minutes he came back with his smile on his face, the usual smile he wears, "alright. Time to go" "wait," Vox interrupted, "how are we going again? Like are we taking the train or-?" "nope! That's where Lucy comes in!" mysta said, as he typed something on his phone.

After some minutes, mysta told us to follow him, taking us to the other side of the crossing and after some seconds, a literal limo pulled up. As the window rolled down "what are you waiting for? Jump in!" Lucy said from inside the car.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before Vox broke the silence, "alrighty". The rest of us followed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

pov: Luxiem
3:46pm
Luca's place
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As they all got out of the car, a guard was there to greet them. Lucy hopped off the car and gestured to follow them, the boys looked at each other before following.

They passed through the gate and mysta stopped walking, making everyone follow his actions, looking at him.
"THIS IS BATSHIT. THAT'S A LITERAL MANSION." "yeah, you guys never been here before?"

Shu asks. "y-you've been at luca's place before, shu?" Vox said confused, still looking at the villa. "ofc he has!" Lucy jumped in, and continued, "now, pick up your feet, foreheads."