Alright?

It's another typical school day, but.. Something's off. Huh..

________________________

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pov: fulgur ovid
7:45am
??? Street
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Walking to school, my shoulders heavy from all the books I need to carry in my bag, I suddenly felt uneasy. Something's near. Someone is..

"HEYYYYY!!!!"

They threw themselves on my back, hugging me from behind. I stabled to find my balance, as I turn around to see..

"HI FUUCHANN!!!" she yelled, as I closed one eye and covered one ear "hi millie.. Can you stop screaming in my ear.." I asked, she immediately got off and whisper-yelled "SORRY!"

I started walking again, I realized she wasn't following so I turned around, I said "you comin'?" she immediately started to run up to me and said "right! So.." she started, probably trying to open a conversation

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pov: ike eveland
7:50am
Train
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

'I'm so late..' I thought to myself, sitting down on a free sit on the train. I live pretty far from my school so I needed to be on the train at least 7:30am. But, I guess that's what happens when you stay up all night playing video games..

As I closed my eyes to get some rest I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a certain blue boy in front of me

"ike? You sleepy or somethin'?" he said, smiling, still having his hand on my shoulder "mm.. Hi yugo.." i mumbled as he took a sit besides me.

"had a rough night, huh?" "mhm.. Kind of.. " I nodded slowly "well.. Make sure to get some rest after school, yeah?" he said with a caring smile. I simply looked at him with a tired smile before getting interrupted again.

"umm.. Excuse me.." a girl said shyly, we both turned our heads to look at her, she had white hair with some highlights of pink, a side pony tail and.. An eyepatch? I wonder why. She was pretty short and she looked quite young.

"is there anything you need?" I said, curious she continued by saying "you umm.. You go to nijisanji academy, right?" before I could answer yugo beat me to it "yeah? What about it?" she got even more nervous for some reason. Did we really look that intimidating? "well, I go there as well.. The thing is.. I'm new and I don't know where to go.." she said while looking at the ground "ah, I see. Do you want us to lead you to the school?" I said with a smile, and she nodded "thank you!" "no worries." i said, "speaking of which, it's our stop, come on" yugo stated as he got up and moved towards the entrance of the train. Me and the girl followed.

________________________

"aaand we're here!" I said, as she stared, amazed. For some reason..

"oh mah gah.." she pleaded. Is it because of the size of the building? Before she could say anything else, someone's voice interrupted her.

"maria!!" a male called out, Maria turned her head, she immediately smiled, the guy came running

"hi ren!" she waved "I see you finally found your way to the school?" he teased "mhm!" she hummed obliviously "it wouldn't be so without senpais' help!" she said excitedly, pointing at us