"Shut up or I could end up cutting off a limb!"

Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry it's taken so long for this chapter to be written! If you follow me then you'll know I took a long break from Wattpad but I hope you'll still continue to read this story.

Thank you for all the positive feedback you've given me and thank you for voting for the last chapter! It means a lot to me!

Anyway I really hope you'll enjoy this one and please vote and comment if you like it!

______________________________________

Chapter 3

"Shut up or I could end up cutting off a limb!"

______________________________________

"Jesus christ this is uncomfortable.." I muttered after over twenty minutes of lying sideways on the ground. I already knew for a certain that I had a dead arm and on top of that, my left arm was still bleeding. Luckily it wasn't too heavy though.

"All I wanted was fifty dollars to go the movies. Is that too much to ask?!" Louis shouted to no one inparticular earning him another shut up from the people next door.

"What, doesn't the heart-throb carry a little extra cash around with him? You know, considering the fact that your at least a millionaire?" I asked sounding a lot more sarcastic than I meant to.

"You don't have the greatest attitude? Did you know that?" Louis retalliated and I could imagine him rolling his eyes although I still hadn't seen the guy properly face to face.

"Oh I'm sorry! Maybe you'd feel the same if Jigsaw walked through the door and tried to slice your arm open!"

"Look, I'm sorry okay? Are you happy? I'm sorry you got your arm cut." There was a small silence for a moment. "Does it hurt?"

I took a deep breath and then said, "It's okay. It doesn't hurt as much but if I leave it any longer without cleaning it, my arm's gonna get infected." I felt Louis tense up behind me and I tried to turn my head as much as I could around.

"Wait.. You're not afraid of blood are you?" I asked disbelievingly as I held back a chuckle. Louis snorted and faked a laugh as an even bigger grin spread across my face.

"No!"

"You are! Louis Tomlinson is a squeamish little girl! This is rich!" I burst into laughter which was then followed by a firm dig from Louis.

"Fine! Maybe I don't exactly like the sight of someone's insides pouring out of their body but who does?!"

There was yet another silence when finally Louis said, "Well now you know something about me, we might aswell get to know each other a little better. You know, considering we could be here a while."

"Okay then. My name is Valeria Elizabeth Alden. I'm nineteen years old, I was raised in Georgia and moved To New York when I was eighteen to study at SVA. I'm pretty sure that's the basics."

"SVA?" Louis asked sounding confused and I smiled to myself.

"Oh right I forgot. You're not from around here. It's an art college. I spent my whole life saving to go there just to still be broke from trying to pay my rent. Go figure." I shook my head at my own stupidity for even thinking I could make a living in New York.

"So you're an artist? I find that pretty hot in a girl." I paused for a second and turned my head yet again to try and look at Louis.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Louis smirked, obviously happy with his answer.

"Are you seriously trying to make a move on me when we've just been kidnapped and tied to a chair?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Unbelievable."