"We're locked in a closet for god's sake!"

Thanks so much for the support you guys have given me so far! I really appreciate it and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story.

I have a lot of plans for this books and I can't wait to really get into it.

Well, here's the chapter! :)

_________________________

Chapter 2

"We're locked in a closet for god's sake!"

_________________________

I had thought it was all a nightmare. Nothing more than a bad dream that I would wake up from. It wasn't. It was far from it in fact.

The moment I opened my eyes I realised that.

My mouth was still gagged, probably using the same rag that was covered in chloroform before I was knocked out. My hands and feet were tied to a small wooden chair that I was sitting on and the room was very darkly lit. From the bits I could make out, I noticed we were in a storage unit. Basically the room where the janitor keeps his supplies. It was barely the size of a cardboard box, the flickering light bulb barely keeping it bright.

I tried moving my hands a tiny bit and I felt something warm brush against it. My breath hitched and my body froze. Next came a groan and finally there was movement from behind me. I turned my head and saw that there was actually someone else tied to another chair.

"Hey!" I whispered rather harshly to the person behind me. I didn't want to be too loud in case whoever was keeping us here heard me. My breathing was becoming more and more uneven and my heart was beating a mile a minute. There was more movement and yet another groan before the stranger spoke up.

"Huh?" He sounded more than confused as I felt him try to move his hands. He struggled for a moment and then stopped. I was hoping he wouldn't start panicking and draw attention to us but of course that wasn't going to happen. "W-where are we?!"

"Ssh!" I tried my best to quieten him down, kicking my two feet against the other chair. "They'll hear you!"

"Who?" His voice was much more of a whisper then and he seemed to have calmed down but I could tell he was still scared just as much as I was. I didn't know anything either.

"I don't know. Whoever's tied us up!" I snapped without even realising and immediately regretted it. "Sorry."

"No worries," I only then realised that the boy behind me had a very strong British accent. I furrowed my eyebrows together and then decided to ask who he was.

"What's your name?" I asked, still staying as quiet as possible. I certainly didn't want anymore company. I looked around the small cabinet-like room once again. How long were we going to be in here?

"Louis," the boy replied and I nodded acknowledging him. "And you?"

"Valeria," I answered him quickly and continued my train of thought. Louis. British. "Wait a minute, what's your last name?"

"Tom-" the boy paused almost hesitantly and then spoke again, "Thomas. Louis Thomas."

"Bullshit," I replied bluntly. I knew he was lying and of course why wouldn't he?

"What?" Louis shot back almost shocked by my outburst.

I strained my neck as I turned my head to look at him. "Oh my god I knew it! Of course you're Louis Tomlinson!" I didn't even realise it but I had practically shouted my head off and before I knew it, we had company.

"Aah! Our guests have awoken!" I slowly turned back around to see a large, extremely strong built man standing in the doorway. He was wearing a black t-shirt that was much too small for him, showing off his tattooed and hairy arms. His face was hidden beneath a ski mask which only scared me more of his appearance and I didn't have to be a genius to notice that he had a handgun in the pocket of his jeans.