part 1

Olivia was looking through the comments from their new video which already had 200k+ likes. A bunch of the comments had suggested The Jackson twins and The Sturniolo twins Collab. Oliver came in Olivia's room " Hey, what did the comments say? " Oliver asked walking over to the computer where Olivia is. " They want us to Collab with the Sturniolo triplets. " Olivia responded, " Who is that? look them up on YouTube. " Oliver spoke. " okay. " Olivia responded typing Sturniolo in the search bar, She pressed the search button with the mouse and it showed their channel. " should we watch a few videos? " Olivia asked, " Yeah, let's go to the living room. " Oliver said as they walked to the living room. They both sat on the couch and Oliver picked up the remote and turned on the Television. He went to YouTube and searched up their name, They watched " Who's most likely ". They're 7 minutes into the video and giggling, " They are really funny! " Olivia said laughing, " Yeah! " Oliver responded. After the YouTube video they decided to dm the triplets They dm'd Nick, Chris, and Matt. After that they Split ways and went to their bedrooms and got ready for bed, They layed down and wondered off to sleep.