the new kid

Y/Ns pov

*Beep beep*
I wake up in annoyance then started to get ready went downstairs to See dad, and my siblings I started to eat my toast then went in the car then we arrived at school man it was huge I hopped out of the car with my siblings "BYE DAD" we yelled we started to laugh because we all said it together then I walked inside the school to see kids yelling screaming, running around then I bumped into this kid "hey watch where your going" I look up to see this chubby kid and these 3 other kids "shut up cartman hey you alright" the kid with a blue beanie I grabbed his hand "I haven't seen you around before are you new" he said "yeah I started to live with my dad my name is y/n l/n what's your name" I said "stan, Stan marsh" he said while shaking my hand "these are my friends this orange guy is kenny, this is my bestfriend kyle, and this is the asshole you bumped into cartman"he said "HEY!" Cartman said then I hear kenny "mph mmph" what did he say..? "He said your hot"stan said "😳" my face started to heat up then we all heard the bell ring "what class are you in kyle said "(teachers name) I think" "well your in my class come" he said I started to follow him the we entered the class he went to sit down while I was standing up "class we have a new student new student introduce yourself" "my name is y/n l/n and I was from c/n and I'm looking forward to this school" "well I hope you have a good time y/n..now you can go sit next to craig tucker" who's that I thought then he raised his hand up I started to walk towards him and sat next to him "okay class who can tell me about (idk) timmy" "TIMMEH" "no timmy its (idk)" I started to get bored then the bell rung I ran out of class to look for my siblings then I ranned into this other group this time I didn't bump a person "hey do you guys know where (class) is..?" I said then this brown haired boy said "hey cutie are you new?" 😳 my face started to heat up again "yes I am-" then I got cut of by this twitching kid "AgH clyde they didn't ask for ThaT" "excuse them hi im Tolkien we go to the same class"the dark boy said " "nice to meet ya Tolkien you probably already know my name" I say that as I chuckle "oh are you still gonna look for that class?" We started to walk to the cafeteria "yeah I just needed to find my siblings" "you'll probably see them at recess" "true hey Tolkien do wanna be friends:)" I smiled at him he smiled back "I thought we were already friends" we started to laugh "it was nice meeting you and your friends Tolkien bye" "cya" I walk over to my sister and brother "hey guys" "hey n/n" we started to talk and laugh then the fat kid came up to us "hey asshole" then I see him get hit by a girl "shut up cartman hi im wendy you must be l/n" "that's my last name but hi" I grabbed my hand out to shake her hand "nice to meet you wendy" then the bell rang I DIDNT EVEN EAT MY SANDWICH whatever I don't care I walk to the playground to see 2 of the groups I saw.. kyle started to walk up to me and grabbed my wrist not hard but soft he took me to his friend's but I saw a different kid this time "who's that" the kid in a light blue t-shirt and blonde hair said "Remember that y/n the new kid" "oh haha I'm butters stotch" I started to giggle (this feels like a female story mostly) "Whats so funny..?" "Nothing it's just I used to be nicknamed butterscotch by my step dad"

Butters pov

My cheeks started to heat up why?? They only said that was there old nickname why am I blushing I don't need too

Y/ns pov

"The bell rung again welp cya guys later" I walk off to my classroom then mr garrison said "alright children get in your p.e clothing were gonna do p.e" I sigh in annoyance

There will be 2 separate chapters for female and male but there the same chapter then after both of them it's normal 781 words