basement 😣

3rd person

You turned around revealing axel the kid you met at the hospital nah atleast you thought "hello my love♡" axels eyes glowed red like a thirsty demon.

"Ive always dreamed for you to be in my room" he started to laugh like a maniac you wanted to cry so bad "whats this my own husband/wife is about to cry oh dont worry ill cheer you up♡"

He started to take off the tape that was covering your sweet mouth of yours you were shivering seeing that man made you scared you were about to tear up "my love dont cry"

You looked away from him making him mad "now my love you dont want me to hurt that friend of yours" axel then walked to the side revealing pip unconscious

You screamed in terror "PHILPH WAKE UP-" axel put a finger on your mouth "now dont make me cut him" he smirked "you FREAK" you yelled you then get slapped by axel

"Hush now love im doing this for you and only you now be grateful" he then leaned in and kissed you on the cheek he slapped "now be good please love" he covered your mouth with tape

He walked out before closing the door, you screamed but no one could hear.

Tool shed p.o.v

"Hey guys i think i found something" kyle shouted I turned around to him "what is it?" I asked he sighed, he looked worried for my prospective

"Your not gonna like it" my eyes widened In horror Shelly was on the ground unconscious then out of no where call girl jumped down from the roof

"Hey boys" she looked up at us us and smirked "we dont need your help" I frowned "well your sister is on the ground unconscious and your phones are all dead"
Th
I was shocked "ugh fine call an ambulanc-" cartman then ran to me huffing "do NOT call an ambulance" "shut up cartman im gonna save my sister where you like it or not"

Call girl started to ring the ambulance "there you go!" She then put her phone down and went over to Shelly I sighed until I heard butters screaming

"I didn't have anything to do with eclipse!" I ran over to butters seeing kenny about to punch butters "what happened" I asked "butters lost y/n!"

Y/n? I wouldn't think they would be a hero or a villian "y/n?" Butters looked confused "yes y/n is eclipse it was so obvious man" butters eyes then sparkled.

"GUYS COME!!" we all ran over to tolkien who yelled out to us. "What is it tolkien?" Questioned kyle "don't think ur gonna like this" tolkien pointed at axel.

"Why is there blood on him? And what is he carrying??" Craig looked closer "you don't think.. he did it?".

"I'm afraid he did.. and i think he has smth to do with y/n.."

Your p.o.v

Crying in pain I looked at pip. Tears rolling down my eyes I remembered about the knife in my back pocket.

Grabbing it out of the pocket I started to cut the rope.
'Almost there'
Until Axel came in I quickly put the knife back in my pocket

"Hey love~" he said getting closer, ripping the tape of my mouth. He caressed my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Feeling his cold lips smashing onto mine I teared up again. (I'm so sorry😭)

Breaking the kiss while closing my eyes and looking the other way he sheepishly smiled at me. "Enjoyed it?" He asked making me puke out of annoyance .

Rolling my eyes at what he said I heard a loud thud ..was that the boys??