The very first page

(It's going to be my AU so in case you do not understand a single thing, just comment because I won't explain it here. )

Warnings = Gay ship

Fire, fire. Fire was everywhere. Burning houses, killing and injuring people. The scene was chaotic. It was crazy and bloody at this point.

They tried fighting back but they weren't matched with some guy so strong. The guy was like a maniac, going through each house and watching each of them burn in the hot fire.

It was as if the boy enjoyed the scene so much. You could see his eyes, indicating his insanity. They were crazy, like a person madly in love with someone so much, they would go as far as killing others.

Except these eyes were not filled with love. If you could see a little further, you'll realize a sad and broken character behind it. And once you know it, it feels awful to know.

No one in the village could see. Of course, they were only trying to save their lives.

Meanwhile, inside the biggest house in that area. The people were in panic. They certainly did not want their Lord to die.

"My Lord, you can not go outside. It's too dangerous." a voice said

"What if you get hurt my lord?" another said.

"Silence. I decided what I will do and what I will not do." The head clan said.

"Father, let me do it instead. Let me get rid of him." the son of the head clan said.

"Absolutely not! You are the person who will inherit this clan!" the head clan spoke, clearly and sharply.

"Please Father, we cannot fight him but we can convince him to leave. I can do it." the son explained.

"Still a no. What if you get hurt?" He continued to talk.

"Father, you know well that I can protect myself in danger. I've been in multiple situations where I must help people mentally and physically. Please give me your consent to do this task." the young, determined boy pleaded.

"Very well. Just be careful. You know how you like to zone out in a middle of a battle. Love you."

"Love you too Dad."

"My lord is it okay for your child to go out there and do it?" one of his advisors asked, worriedly.

"Hupfff, kids these days. Let him be. My child also needs to know how to train him self for the real life of a leader." he said calmly.

"And this time, I have a good feeling about this one encounter." the head clan said with a slight smile on his face, indicating something good.

'I think this person will be someone special in your life. Cherish him with your whole heart, Kazuha...'

Kaedehara Kazuha is a calm-minded and quiet boy. He was well-known in that area since his dad was the leader of that area. He was somehow a bit different from the world outside. He always seems to daydream and zone out at any possible time. He also mumbles weird knowledge sometimes which causes confusion to others.  

Despite this, he always understands what people are going through inside better than anyone in just one talk. It's like he's reading their minds. Even the person who knew the troubled person longer understands less than Kazuha does.

He could help people and stop them from suicidal thoughts. It's like he understands the world of psychology a lot. 

Hence why he was one of the only people to receive a vision in his area. He was amazing.