Author's Note

I would like to thank you all for your support from the beginning till the end of this story.

Even if I left you hanging for years, you guys stayed and waited for me to finish the story of Jen and Emma.

I would definitely miss both characters and I hope you all loved those two and how they ended up together!

I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your support as well for my other book and the ones that are upcoming!

THANK YOU, READERS!

I'll see you in my other books!

xoxo <3 

Luna Marcelo

__________________________________

UPDATE:Hey there, lovely readers! I'm thrilled to announce that My Girl Neighbor is now live on Amazon! Your support means everything to me, and I'd be so grateful if you could join me on this journey.By grabbing your copy here: https://a.co/d/6EAhN1D , you're not just getting a book, but you're also supporting an author's dream. Let's spread the word and make some bookish magic happen! Thank you for being amazing readers!

_________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or just simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)