Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your understanding. Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6

Good day, brothers and sisters, I am coming back to deliver an important message for all of us. This verse is very well-known and very popular in any religion. Many seasoned preachers have also preached this. But today let me take you to another perspective meaning this verse and where else it indicates. Let's not forget that everything written here is for one purpose only this is what the scripture says, ALL SCRIPTURES is given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and is profitable FOR DOCTRINE, FOR REPROOF, FOR CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION in RIGHTEOUSNESS: THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT, THOROUGHLY FURNISHED UNTO ALL GOOD WORKS. (2Timothy 3:16‭-‬17)

Many say that no religion can save us, hmm that's what they say. So they lead to the belief that as long as you do good to your Neighbor, everything is said to be enough for God. 🤔 Is this true? Let's first assume that their stance is correct for now. Later we will try to find out if they are right.

Now, let me ask you why God told you not to trust in your knowledge or wisdom, but trust in Him (God) completely. Thus, people have many ways to improve, be kind, and above all become holy; for the reason that when the last day which is the judgment day arrives they will be saved and have eternal life. The question is can a person save himself from falling into his sinful life? Why don't we ask the Lord Jesus himself? What comes after salvation is having eternal life brothers and sisters but let's read if there is anything a person can do to obtain any of these. (Matthew 19:25-26) When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, "Who then can be saved?" But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." It is clear, brother, that man cannot save himself from sin, nor obtain eternal life by himself.

Yes, we can read of a person who was able to obtain salvation because of his good deeds, but if you read his whole story, God only remembered his deeds, so Peter was called so that he could receive the news for him to be saved. Why did God send an angel to speak to that person to summon Peter for him to be saved? Because God remembers him by his good works. You know brothers and sisters that God wants all people to be saved and to know the truth (I Temoteo 2:3-4) but in what way? This is what Apostle Paul stated to everyone, "For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile. This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life." (Romans 1:16-17) Do you see, brothers? That this good news that I am now sharing with you indicates how we can be perfect in the eyes of God. This is where the verse " Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

That's why when the Lord Jesus said that "it is impossible to men but with God all things are possible" it is indicated here brother that THE ABILITY TO SAVE FROM SIN IS THE ABILITY OF A GOD AND IT CAN NEVER BE DONE BY A MAN ONLY. This is what man needs to be saved from sin so that he can finally attain eternal life. "For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16-17) so brothers, don't ever think that if you just be kind and considerate to others and believe in the Lord Jesus, it will be enough to save you and gain eternal life. Because you remember the statement of Apostle Paul to the people of Rome, he said that This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. Meaning God has a way that we must follow to enter the kingdom of heaven and gain eternal life. Remember, ALL SCRIPTURES are given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and are profitable FOR DOCTRINE, FOR REPROOF, FOR CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION in RIGHTEOUSNESS: THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT, THOROUGHLY FURNISHED UNTO ALL GOOD WORKS. (2Timothy 3:16‭-‬17)   and our Lord Jesus said “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. (Matthew 7:21) how to enter? Simple Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (Matthew 6:33) In entering the kingdom of God we must know the two requirements that Jesus said this way; “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. (John 3:5) from here you will follow the process of perfection where God wants us to be. Remember this humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. (John 3:6)

Therefore brother, Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. Don’t be impressed with your wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones. (Proverbs 3:5‭-‬8) Salvation can never be achieved by man's efforts, but he must be a Son of God so that he can achieve God's unique promise to all those who love him.

Now remember that attaining forgiveness of sin must follow the ways of God, not our ways. Even achieving eternal life must be in God's ways not our ways. So lean not on your understanding for it is impossible for men to save themselves from si but this thing is only possible with God. And all pur ways acknowledged Him and He will direct your path to take. Therefore, ALL SCRIPTURES are given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and are profitable FOR DOCTRINE, FOR REPROOF, FOR CORRECTION, FOR INSTRUCTION in RIGHTEOUSNESS: THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT, THOROUGHLY FURNISHED UNTO ALL GOOD WORKS. (2Timothy 3:16‭-‬17)

To God be the glory forever, Amen!