So, Is This How I Repent ?

Taehyung's Pov :

Taehyung's Pov :

Weren't all of my sufferings enough that now I'm here again with a new reason to suffer?
And the saddest part is that I'm the reason this time, I'm the one to blame this time and I'm the one who's guilty this time.

Never knew I would ever be in this situation but guess what, you never know. Life is uncertain and unpredictable.

I had this very rigid opinion about cheaters and I know most people have the same opinion which is "Once a cheater, always a cheater" I hated them the most but now I've become one, the person I never wanted to be.

One mistake can turn your whole life. It can make you question all the decisions you've made.

Cheating on the person I love the most, My Bun. I'm sorry for what I did, of course, it was a mistake, you are more than enough for me, my love. Even if I find millions of people who love me, care for me and shower me with happiness, I would still want to be with you.

But... I can't tell him all this... I would never. I can't see him suffering because of me not being able to stay loyal to the most precious person in the whole world. I feel suffocated but I can't tell my bun about this. This is all I can do to not hurt him.

So, is this how I repent....
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung, I'm hungry", Jungkook whined as he pushed himself more on me while we were lying on our sofa, cuddled up, watching our favourite movie.

I blink my eyes rapidly a shook my head to prevent the tears from coming out of my eyes.

He looked up and asked confusingly with an adorable pout, " Hey, what happened? We've watched this movie so many times now, why do you always end up crying?"

" I don't know. We've come so far. ", I said with a sad yet content smile.

"Yeah. It's been 20 years now. I never thought I could ever be with someone this long, I'm so lucky to have you in my life hyung. I love you so much, thank-you you for staying with me.", he said smiling so brightly and hugging me tightly hiding his face on my chest.

" I'm the lucky one here bun to have such a beautiful person by my side. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve y-"

He cut me off by putting his palm on my mouth and said," Hyung, why would you say that, you are such an amazing person. You tell me every single thing you do and ask for my opinions on every decision you make no matter how small or big they are. You stayed loyal to me even when I left for States to study further. You even came there after 4 years to stay with me forever. I still remember that day you cried on my lap like a baby, and kept saying sorry for no reason. You hugged me so tight asking me to not leave you ever again. I love you so much hyung. I can never imagine a life without you."

I held him tightly, trying to control my tears, and breathing heavily. That guilt is still so fresh in my heart even after 16 years.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much. I wish I could show you how much I love you, how special and precious you are to me."

He looked up and brought his hands up to wipe the tears off of my face, smiled at me and said, " You never hurt me hyung, you're not capable of hurting me hyung, all you've ever done is love me and be there for me in my ups and downs. You are my everything hyung."

I looked into his eyes and all I could see is the deep love he has for me, he doesn't even need words to convey his feelings for me. His eyes speak everything.

I pull him closer to me and join our lips with tears flowing from my eyes.

I don't mind living in pain if it is for my love to live a peaceful and happy life. His smile is worth all the pain.

🤗💗

I'm glad I could upload the first oneshot. Tomorrow is my exam and I'm here writing this😭😭i can't help it okayy... I tried focusing on my studies but also wanted to write this so bad...

I've always seen people talking about the one being cheated on and their suffering... But I thought what about the one who cheated and what if they still love that person the most and want them in their life, are ready to sacrifice everything for them and keep it from their lover so that they won't get hurt.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this.....

Thanks for reading🥰❤️