38

"I've been calling you"

Lorraine raised her brow and looked at me. "Why didn't you answer any of my texts and calls?"

"I was drunk, Lorraine. Do you expect me to text you when I almost passed out?" Sandro asked her.

Oo nga naman.

"Still, you should've called me kaninang umaga. Updates." She replied.

"And why would I?"

"Because I am your girlfriend?"

Sandro scoffed. "Since when?"

"4 years ago?!"

"You were someone I only made out with, no strings attached." Sandro crossed his arms and looked at her. "And please, you were never my girlfriend anymore."

"Bumalik balik pa kasi eh" Lorraine scoffed.

Sandro grabbed my hand and pulled me away causing lorraine's eyes to widen. "You never loved Lorraine?" I asked when we arrived back to my room.

"Yes." He replied shortly before taking a sit.

"But she was your mistress, people loved their mistresses.." I spoke.

"I probably got blinded by her again. I realized that I never even loved lorraine like how I love you, she was someone i became attached with because of fun." He replied. "But now, i think i dont need her anymore. You are here already."

I cant stop myself but smile. "Bola"

"I'm serious, Athena." He looked at me. "We need to talk about us."

"What? What do you mean?" I replied, confusingly.

"We need to talk about what will happen to the both of us in the future." he spoke. He stood up and kneeled in front of me since i sat at the couch, holding both of my hands. "Please answer my question honestly. Are you interested in getting back together? Giving me a second chance?"

I gulped. I honestly want to give him another chance. Oo, alam kong ilang araw palang simula nung nag kita ulit kami pero nasabik ako sa pag mamahal na binibigay nya saakin noon. Isa lang naman ang problema ko, ang takot na mag mahal ulit. Ayoko nang maskatan pa. "Takot ako mag mahal ulit.." I replied.

"I won't hurt you, Athena.. I promise." He held my hand tightly. "I know that I hurt you a lot but i changed now.. i tried to stay away from Lorraine when we broke up but she kept on following me and threatening me that she knows where you are and she'll harm you. I wasn't sure if what she's saying was true but I can't risk it.. Everytime I reject lorraine's offer, she would often say that she has people watching every step you make.."