The Sailor Guardians Meet Their Pokémon, Pt 2

Emma: Hello everyone, and welcome back to, "CrossoverLover101's Blog." Today we will cover the second part of, "The Sailor Guardians Meet Their Pokémon," finishing with the outer guardians. Say hi everyone.

Sailor Guardians: Hello.

Pokémon (in their Pokémon voices): Hello.

Emma: Now, let's kick things off with Michiru and Kyogre.

Michiru goes up to Kyogre and pets it. Kyogre seems to enjoy it and relaxes.

Michiru: It seems like Kyogre likes it when I pet it.

Emma: Indeed Michiru, Kyogre is normally calm and peaceful, unless it sees Groudon. Then it gets really aggressive. Those two really hate each other and usually engage in a cataclysmic battle.

Michiru: Then it's a good thing that Groudon isn't here then.

Usagi: Emma, didn't you mention that Kyogre is said to be the personification of the sea itself in their world before the show started?

Emma: Yes Usagi. That's the reason I brought it here to meet Michiru, since she uses strictly water-based attacks. Now, moving on is Haruka and Rayquaza.

Haruka and Rayquaza glare at each other and the rest of the Sailor Guardians back away.

Usagi: Uh-oh, I don't think they like each other.😨

Makoto: They sure don't.

Minako: I hope they don't start a cataclysmic battle. 😱

Artemis: Oh Mina.💧

Emma: Please be nice you two, I don't want extreme violence here.

Haruka: Fine.

Rayquaza: Ray, (Fine.)

Emma: Thank you. Now, Rayquaza is the master of the weather trio, which consists of Kyogre and Groudon. Rayquaza also is known to be the mediator every time Kyogre and Groudon fight.

Ami: Is that the reason Rayquaza seemed uptight around Kyogre before the second half started?

Emma: Pretty much.

Haruka: I will admit, Rayquaza's ability to Mega-Evolve without using one of those Mega-Stones is impressive.

Rayquaza: Ray-quaza. (Thank You)

Emma: Rayquaza said "Thank You."

Haruka: You're welcome, I guess.

Emma: Now that Haruka and Rayquaza left on a good note, it's time for Setsuna and Dialga to meet each other.

Setsuna walks up to Dialga and slightly bows as a sign of respect.

Setsuna: Hello, Dialga. It's an honor to meet you.

Dialga: Di-alga. (It's an honor to meet you to.)

Chibiusa: What Dialga say?

Emma: He said that it's an honor to meet you Setsuna.

Setsuna: Oh...why thank you Dialga. I've heard from Emma that you have total control over time.

Dialga: Di-alga. (That's true.)

As Setsuna and Dialga were talking, Emma intervenes.

Emma: Ok you two, as much as I like to see you both getting along, I have to make time for the last two groups.

Setsuna and Dialga: Sorry.

Emma: next up Hotaru and Absol, which it already looks like they are best friends now.

Everyone turns and looks at Hotaru brushing Absol's fur. Absol has a content look on its face.

Michiru: Well Well, it's looks like the two of you have already become friends.

Hotaru: yeah. 😊

Emma: That's amazing. And now, last but not least, Chibiusa and Togetic.

Togetic nuzzles Chibiusa on her cheek and Chibiusa wraps her arms around Togetic.

Chibiusa: Togetic, you're really small, just like me.

Emma: Just wait till you see it's final evolution. Trust me, it's bigger than you think.

Chibiusa: yeah, can't wait.

Emma: alrighty then, that's a wrap. Thank you everyone for your support. We all had fun, right guys?

Usagi: You bet we did!

Ami: We all learned so much about the Pokémon.

Rei: The best part was when Charizard fried you two.

Usagi & Minako: OH HUSH UP! 😡💢

Makoto: I for one, really enjoyed meeting Shaymin.

Minako: That show me and Meloetta put on was great. Meloetta, you and me are going places.

Michiru: Kyogre was very interesting to meet.

Haruka: It was alright, I guess.

Setsuna: Dialga was so lovely to meet.

Hotaru: Absol was fun to be around.

Chibiusa: Togetic was great. I can't wait to see what it evolves into.

Emma: I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm feeling the flow, goodbye everyone!