Happy Birthday, Leo Aiolia!

Emma: Hey Everyone, Emma here. Today is Leo Aiolia's birthday! (Throws confetti everywhere)

Lucy: Happy birthday, Aiolia!

Leo/Loke: Happy Birthday man!

Seiya/Marin: Happy birthday, Aiolia!

Lion Pokémon: (In their Pokémon noises) Happy birthday, Aiolia!

Aiolos: Yes, Happy Birthday little brother. (Precedes to ruffle Aiolia's hair)

Aiolia: Thank you, everyone.

Emma: Don't mention it, Aiolia. Today is all about you. So, what would you like to do to kick things off?

Aiolia: Well...I heard from Pyroar and Lucy that you did some artwork that had me in it. So I'd like to see some, if you don't mind of course.

Emma: Of course I don't mind! Here, take a look:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Emma: Here is you and Lucy in casual clothes.

Emma: And here is you and Lucy in your battle gear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Emma: And here is you and Lucy in your battle gear.

Aiolia: (Poker Face) Why is a dress considered battle gear?

Lucy: That's what the Leo star dress looks like.

Leo/Loke: You always look great in the Leo dress, Lucy.

Seiya: So, dresses in your world can be considered battle gear? (Imagines Marin fighting in a dress)

Marin: (Punches Seiya on the head) Get your head out of the gutter, Seiya!

Seiya: (Rubs his head) Ow! Ok! Fine!

Aiolos: Emma, I think it would be best to move on. (He looks at Seiya and Marin with a deadpan look)

Emma: Anyway...Now that that's done, Aiolos, I'm sure you have something you want to give him?

Aiolos: Yes. Aiolia, there's a song I would like to sing to you that I think you'll like. Here it goes:

(Song by Kodaline)
(Song Ends)

Aiolia: (Crying) Thank you, Brother. I've got you too.

Emma: Group Hug!!!

(Everyone gathers around Aiolia and hugs him, while the Pokémon nuzzle him)

Aiolia: (sniffles) Thank you all for doing this for me!

Seiya: You're welcome, man!

Marin: It's ok, Aiolia. We're here for you.

Leo/Loke: Yea man.

Lucy: Friends forever!

Aiolos: I'm glad to be your older brother, Aiolia.

Emma: Alright everyone, I think we need to give Aiolia time to calm down. Until next time everyone!

CrossoverLover101's Blogजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें