Dedication

First and foremost, I dedicate this book to Natarāja, without whom, I am just a sesame seed without imagination, cognition and existence!

I dedicate this to Indra and Aindri, who have breathed life into me!

I dedicate this book to the soils of Tamilakam, which contains the hidden memories of the ancient civilization.

I dedicate this book to the Chōlan, Pāndyan, Pallavan, Chālukyan, Cheran and all other dynasties who ruled the south.

I dedicate this book to the Devadāsis, the Devar Adigālar, the ones misunderstood due to ignorance!

I dedicate this book to the ancient Nagarvadhus, Rūpajīvas, Ganikas, Vandhakis and other forms of Veshyas of the ancient times who were revered and respected, the ones who were immensely wise and played important roles in the upbringing of the society!

I dedicate this book to the fearless women and headstrong men of the ancient times.

I dedicate this book to the forgotten!

I dedicate this book to the artists who have inspired me to write this book through their art!

I dedicate this book to every reader who has spent their time in reading this book, whether the reader has enjoyed it or not!

I dedicate this book to my mother, who has been patient and compassionate enough to guide me!

I dedicate this book to my bestest friend in the universe, mymydreammymydream ! This book is yours as much as it is mine!

Last but not the least, I dedicate this book to myself, the woman who deserves appreciation from herself for writing this book!

Thank you!