Chapter Seven: The Battle.

(violence, death, fluff)

Bowser and his troops were on their way to the mushroom kingdom. Meanwhile in the mushroom kingdom, "Please! Let me go back!" Mario begged Peach then hit him again, "No! You are a traitor to this kingdom, you must pay the price!!!" Mario was in the basement dungeon of the castle. Peach was about to hit Mario again when she heard the siren go off, which meant Bowser had arrived and was attacking the kingdom.

Peach told Toad to keep an eye on Mario just in case he tried to escape. Toad nodded but as soon as Peach ran up the stairs to get Luigi and the others, Toad ran up to Mario "A-Are you ok Mario?!" he asked worried Mario smiled "Yes I'm fine Toad. Just help me get out of here." Toad nodded "After everything Peach has done, and she still expects me to listen to her?! Hell no." he said sternly. He untied Mario "Punch me so it looks like you're still a 'traitor'." Toad insisted Mario refused at first because Toad was his only real friend in that entire kingdom but ended up punching him and saying sorry right after, "Go Mario you deserve to be happy!" Toad called out as Mario ran up the stairs. 

He walked out and he smiled, he saw Bowser and all his troops invading the mushroom kingdom. Bowser was so furious he grabbed a potion (which made him the original Bowser)and grew enormous and instantly started summoning flames, covering most of the kingdom in them, Bowser was furious, screaming "WHERE IS MARIO?!! I DEMAND TO SEE HI-" he paused because he felt something hug his leg. He looked down and saw that it was Mario, covered in his own blood that made him flashback to the time where he found Mario almost dead under the tree.

Bowser was filled with more and more rage as he picked up Mario and seen what Peach had done to him, there were so many marks across Mario's body, marking up his chest, face, arms and legs, his clothing was ripped, shredded he was treated horribly he called for Kamek and he appeared beside the two, "Kamek, take Mario back to the kingdom, heal him and make sure he gets some rest." Kamek nodded and took Mario back to the kingdom. Bowser felt better that Mario was safe again so he marched his way over to Peach's castle, and shrunk down back to his human form.

"OPEN UP BITCH!" Bowser screamed as he kicked down the door, Peach and Luigi were standing there ready both with the fire power. Bowser laughed at them. "You really think you're gonna beat me in battle with some measly fire powers?! I think you forgot who I am..." Bowser stated as he took another breath and grew back into his reptilian form. Both Peach and Luigi started throwing fireballs at Bowser but he was so focused on getting revenge for Mario the fireballs didn't do any damage to him.

Bowser then fell to the ground to make it seem like the fireballs eventually did damage to him. Peach and Luigi thought they had won so they let their guard down as soon as they started cheering the koopa clown car busted through the wall making debris fall on top of Luigi and Peach, this attack was caused by Bowser's son Bowser Jr. "Dad, are you ok?!" he asked worried Bowser laughed "Yes boy I'm fine, any word on Mario?" "Yea, he's resting in your bed right now." Bowser got up, back in his human form he hopped in the koopa clown car and looked down to see Luigi and Peach crushed by the debris, they weren't moving nor were they breathing. Bowser chuckled "What goes around comes around....bitch." he said as they flew back to Bowser's kingdom. Bowser couldn't wait to tell Mario everything.

OK OK Chapter eight is in the works but I hope you enjoy chapter 7!! :)