Chapter Eight: Aftermath/Late Night Lovin' (p.1)

(••, 💕, ❤️,)

As soon as Bowser got to the kingdom, he jumped out of the clown car only to see Mario waiting for him at the castle entrance. "Hey Bowser!" Mario called out Bowser, ran to him, picked him up and hugged him "I'm so glad you're ok!" he exclaimed Mario chuckled, he was happy to see Bowser was ok too until he seen the burn marks from Luigi and Peach's fire flowers "Are you ok?" Mario asked startled "Heh, yea I'm fine hun. It's nothing compared to what I did to them~" Bowser chuckled slyly. Mario looked confused but he had a smile on his face "What do you mean?~" he asked. Bowser said they should go in his room first so he could change Mario agreed.

Once Bowser was changed both men sat on the bed Bowser took a deep breath and started, "Don't talk till I'm done ok?" he asked gently Mario nodded. Bowser took another deep breath and began...

"After you grabbed my leg and I saw the scars on you I lost it. I told Kamek to take you back to the kingdom because I didn't want you to see what I was gonna do, so after you and Kamek vanished I made my way to Peach's castle enraged, burning everything in my sight, I seen your friend Toad and he told me where Peach and Luigi were and that he helped you out so I let him run far from the kingdom since he helped you. Once I got to her kingdom they both had the fire power and they started shooting them at me, eventually I made it look like I had fallen to their 'power' then my son Bowser Jr. busted through the wall with the clown car smashing the wall to pieces. The debris from the wall ended up crushing Luigi and Peach to death. After that I came back, and here we are."

He finished looking nervous, *What if he's at me that they're dead? I don't want him to leave me! That's the last thing I want!!* Bowser thought but Mario did something that Bowser didn't expect. Mario jumped on top of Bowser and kissed him ever so passionately, Bowser grabbed Mario's hips and kissed him back. "Oh Bowser, that's amazing! We can be alone now!!" Mario exclaimed as he kissed Bowser over and over again. Bowser turned red as he felt his region rising against Mario, "Oh~ missed me that much~" Mario teased as he let his region meet with Bowsers.

Both men instantly got undressed and were all over each other, in a heated make out session "Gna~" Mario moaned as he felt Bowser's teeth bite on his neck "You like that sexy?~ You missed me huh?~" he cooed teasingly Mario just kept moaning in pleasure as Bowser bit harder and began sucking on Mario's neck. Bowser groaned out "Want some late night lovin'?" Mario responded "Yes~" 

OK NEXT CHAPTER IS VERY SMUT lol. I'll work on it but I am trying to re-learn Russian atm so. Hope you enjoy chapter eight!!  -Maddy 💜