Chapter 12- Bad Light

Hide POV:

*Sigh*..it's been day 3 staying with our unaware big sis. The first day was a living hell but yesterday we had lots of fun roaming around.

I wonder what we could do now. Oh right, mindless studying. I know she would not talk to us so quickly and we can't tell her the truth either. So we just have to get a bit closer to her.(haha 69 words-)

I wonder what else we could do...
I would just lay down on the floor, thinking to myself, slowly...I drift off to sleep..

" GOOD MORNING!" :D

" AH! SHIT- "

" Woah, calm down. it's just me "

" Oh..you scared me half to death. First time someone did that. "

" Anyway, we gotta go! "

" Where? This early? "

" Where do ya think? "

" Oh right.. "

" Anyways Lydia and I were outside waiting for you, Soo come quickly. "

"Alright.."

I quickly washed my face and got ready. Eventually I caught up to them.

" WAIT UP GUYS! " now I understand the pain of being a middle child, always forgotten.. 😭

I wonder what is happening to the hotel..

~~~~~At the hotel~~~~• (rooms)

" ... "

" Hey 90! Guess what! "

" I guess you I shall receive unnecessary information coming from you causing me to waste time."

" No, no! You're supposed to say 'what' "

" But you told me to guess- "

" Nevermind! I learned a new way to annoy CL! "

" okay.."

" ... "

" Uh..Curious? Why are you so quiet?? "

" Over the past few days, you all have been so..polite and you speak normally now.. "

" Oh! Seek taught us a bit of being silent!. "

" That's a miracle... Why can't you be like the entities there? "

" What do you mean? "

" You three are chaotic, especially you A-60..I bet the other entities respect GL alot more..they probably listen to her.. "

~Meanwhile...~

'~•••• At the hotel ••••~'

Screech pov:

" TELL. ME. WHERE. ARE. THEY!? " I would throw random objects agressively with my deformed tentacles.

" Uhm! P-please calm down screech! AHH!- LETS just talk this out!.. " GL managed to talk while dodging everything..which made me mad..

" TELL US OR ELSE! " Ambush shouted while grabbing GL's arm. Along with rush grabbing her right arm.

" LET GO OF ME! IM NOT TELLING ANYTHING!! " Now THAT made me more mad.. I threw a random cross at GL and oh it did something...

" AHH! GET RID OF THE CRUCIFIX!! " GL ran away. Now how are we supposed to find seek? Oh no..what if he is held hostage!? Along with hide! This is bad..

" What should we do now screech? " Rush asked me.

" Uh..we have to ask everyone in this place! "

" Let's also not talk with GL either, firstly, all three of us are mad at her. Secondly, we might get her to spit some information out. " Ambush suggested. (I CANT FIND SYNONYMS FOR 'SAID')

" Great idea! Me and rush will go in the library to ask figure and you can zoom around the hotel finding others."

" Why am I alone? " Rush pouted gazing to the side.

" Because I am slow and I need a mode of transportation. Unless you wanna swap places with rush? "

" Nah, it's fine. " Ambush would zoom out of the room. (Also this is all happening in those large 4-way key rooms)

" Well, let's go! "

" Alrighty. "

We zoomed to the library and opened the big doors.

" HEY FIGUREEEE! "

" Agh.. "

" Oh right, sorry! " I'd whisper

" What do you want screech. "

" Any idea where seek went? " I asked

" I stay in here all day.. why would you expect me to know dumbass.. " figure seemed angry...

" Hey hey, watch your language! What's gotten into you? You were always calm before. "

Figure would then seem irritated and sit down on the floor, shoving his head into his knees letting out a sad-growl.

" ... "

" You miss him too don't you?... "

" ... " He didn't say anything..

" Look, we all do and that's why we are searching for him. We got mad at GL for it too..she seems to know but she doesn't say anything.. "

" W-what if he is hurt? I don't want him in danger..I want him back here.."

" Hey, we are all worried but we can get through this! Thanks figure, but we will be leaving now. Goodbye! " We would then leave the (haha 699 words-) room continuing our search.