Pt-1 The Hot Cafe Meeting🤞🏻

This 2-part Oneshot contents-
Muture content
Boy×Boy
-----------------

Top- KooK
Bot- Tae

Author pov-
Tae and jk are dating for a year now! Jk is 25 years old and IT office employee and tae is 23 years and a graduation student. They met online on social media and then after talking over 6 months they started liking one another. After their 6 months of just chatting they met personally and began dating, now it's over a year of them being in a relationship.

Tae and kook are at the cafe's private couple sitting area;
Tae was having cold coffee, and kook was simply  staring at tae's lips,,,
Jk- If you are done, can I taste that coffee too?
Tae- ohh yaaa, take this(he offers coffee to kook)
Jk takes the coffee and keeps it aside on the table and leans towards tae and starts to kiss tae In a much wild way, he inserts his tongue with force in tae's mouth, and plays with his tongue very lustfully..

He bits tae's lips to which tae groans in pain..
Tae- ahh.hh~..koo..kookiee.. slowlyy..
Jk breaks the kiss slowly, and sits besides tae.
Jk pulls tae close to him and makes him sit on his lap,, he sees tae straight in his eyes.. and then lowers his glare from his eyes to his lips.. and ruffles his lips..
Jk- did my biting your lips, hurt you my boyfriend?
Tae(blushes and looks down)- ah, no not that much, I liked it! **He smiles saying this..

Jk- oh really!! **He whines saying this..
Tae becomes nervous and changes the topic..
Tae- aa,.. kookie you said you wanted to taste the cold coffee of mine..
Jk(smiling)- I already tasted that!! While kissing you..😉
Tae opens his eyes wide and tries to understand jk's words..
Tae- what?? What type of tasting is that??
Jk- My way of tasting, you know, I think you must eat that white sauce pasta too, so I could taste that too..**he smiles

Tae becomes nervous,, and starts to adjust himself as he was sitting on jk's lap. This makes tae hard, Jk can feel that as their members were really attached with their pants in between..
Jk- oh my baby,, you are hard, I can feel that!!
Do you want some help?
Tae- what? What help? And I am not hard,,

Jk- oh really,
He starts to hover his hand on tae's member in the pants and grabs tae's waist and pulls him closer, to which tae hisks in pain caused to his hard member..
Jk- what happened? Do you still don't want my help?
Tae- ah, I want us to get close but not here my bunny!!

Jk- let's make love baby, what do you say? It's already been a year since we have been together,
Tae- blushes, I think that's a good idea, but It's my first time, i haven't done it before,, will it be painful.. *making sad pout
Jk- oh no no baby, I will be gentle to my baby boy! Ya at first it will be a little painful but then you will enjoy it 😉.. so we will do it tomorrow.

Tae- yaa, but where?
Jk- at my home!! My parents are out of town, soooo...**jk smirks and pecks tae's cheek
Tae agrees and blushes knowing that they will make love for the first time tomorrow..

Tae sees the time and it's already late,,
Tae- honey, I am late, my parents told me to get back home on time..
**he starts to panic
Jk- Don't worry  my bun, i'll drop you in the car..
After some they leave the cafe.

Next day in the afternoon!
Tae and kook are on a phone call-
Tae(cutely)- What's my kookie doing??
Jk- I am here in the office and getting really bored, baby!! Come let's have some real fun..**he says this while smirking
Tae- ah!! Baby I am home grounded for a week.😔

Jk- What? Why but?
Tae- yesterday you and me were at cafe and got late while getting home, so my parents were really angry with me..😑 and so they told me to be at home.

Jk(getting frustrated)- oh no no, how will I control myself from meeting you this whole week.. and we had decided to make our first love today! This is not done.. I want you today!

Tae- I am sorry baby, but what can I do..
Jk- Is there someone at home?
Tae- no, eomma and appa both are at work!
Jk- When will they come home?
Tae- around 6 in the evening..
Jk- its 1 pm now, then come to my place, they won't know that!

Tae- oh no no, I am afraid to do that!! What if they get to know..
Jk- okay, then let it be!  ** Cuts the call!
Tae(to himself)- oh no, he got mad at me, now he will not talk to me!! Shit, it's all my fault..
Tae tries  to call jk many times, but he didn't answer. After some time, the door bell rings, tae opens the door wondering who it would be..

As soon as tae opens the door, jk appears.
Tae(with shock)- kookie, you're here!!!
Jk comes in closing the door grabs tae by his waist and pulls up in his arms kissing..

To be continued..

Next part is the final part~ the love making part 😉