Chapter Thirteen

I got a call from Yoongi after I finished my hair, he was waiting for me downstairs. I gave Hobi a few kisses before I left to meet him downstairs. When I left the apartment building there was a limo waiting and I smiled as I saw Yoongi get out and hold the door open for me. I gave him a kiss and climbed into the seat as he slid next to me, I didn't know what restaurant we were going to, but he looked amazing.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you look amazing."

Yoongi was wearing a light brown suit over a creamy camel blouse and loose necktie, he smiled with a hint of blush crossing his cheeks.

"Thank you, baby."

He poured me a glass of champagne and we made small talk while driving to the restaurant. When we arrived, we entered the dimly lit restaurant and Yoongi got us a window seat on the top terrace. 

  "This is very pretty, I love it."

"I'm glad you like it, how was your day baby?"

"It was great, I talked to my mom and Niema today. How was yours?"

"Busy, but other than that it was pretty good."

We talked for a long time and just enjoyed each other's company. Leaving the restaurant, I thought we were going home but instead we kept driving. When the limo stopped, I was surprised to see we weren't in front of our apartment building. Yoongi got out the limo and helped me out, we were at the beach Jin told me about.

"You didn't think our date was over, did you?"

"No, I'm glad it's not."

I took my heels off and we started walking along the beach, the wind gave a little breeze, so it was a good night for a nice walk.

"I had an amazing night, thank you for this."

"I'm glad you had fun tonight, this weekend is going to be great as well with all of us."

"I can't wait."

While walking along the beach we spotted an ice cream truck and decided to get some, we chatted some more and taking cute selfies. I stood there looking at the beautiful night sky when Yoongi wrapped his arms around my waist swaying back and forth.

"The sky is pretty tonight."

"It is but your more beautiful."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I smiled and turned to give him a kiss, our kiss was a sensual one, but I still get those tingles whenever he sucks my bottom lip for a few seconds. After the kiss we opened our eyes and smiled at each other. We went back to the limo and had a quickie in the backseat, when we got to our apartment, we went to take a bath together.

"I like this we should do it more often."

"Yeah, this is nice."

We relaxed and just enjoyed ourselves for the rest of the night, Hobi joined us as we played some board games and watched a few movies before we cuddled up in bed together going to sleep peacefully. I woke up the next morning to the boys getting ready for work.

"Hey, good morning baby."

"Good morning."

"We have to go to work, but we'll back before dinner, okay."

"Okay."

Hobi came and leaned on the bed and gave me a few pecks, I smiled and blushed because he winked at me while biting his lip. Yoongi pushed him out of the way making me giggle and gave me a few pecks as well before they left out of the apartment reminding me that breakfast was on the table for me. I took a shower, ate breakfast and started my day.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so short my night has been kinda hectic. Don't worry the next chapter should be back to normal but I wanted to get this one out so I'll see you guys in the next one.