⚠️🍼🌺

Little: Yoongi (2-4)
Caregiver : Seokjin
Requested by Shivika_2018
Mute Yoongi
Panic attack
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bubs, time to get up." Yoongi heard, sitting up to look at his caregiver. "Did you want to get dressed?" he nodded. The boy was mute, not being able to talk for the longest time. Seokjin picked the little up, walking to their shared closet. "Onesie? Shirt and shorts, what did you want to wear today, honey?" Yoongi looked at all the clothes, pointing at a kuromi outfit with a kuromi headband. "Okay! Kuromi it is. You love kuromi, don't you?" He nodded and smiled brightly, giggling quietly. His shoulders moving up and down in place of his giggling. Seokjin cooed at his little. He knew about Yoongis muteness, and accepted him as a person, not because he was mute.

"Did you want to write down what you want to do today?" He asked. Earning a nod. Walking out while holding Yoongis hand, he sat down at the table as he gave him a piece of paper and crayons, some colored pencils as well. After Yoongi was done, he showed it to his caregiver. "Yoobi...want to go to..the park. Okay! Yeah, we can go to the park. Did you want go show off your new clothes?" Yoongi nodded, clapping his hands lightly. "Okay, bud. Put on some shoes, I'll give you your favorite pacifier and we can go to the park, okay?"

He smiled and ran to get his socks and shoes on, squeaking gently. Running back out to his caregiver to grab his pacifier. "Good job, little one!" Seokjin praised, giving Yoongi his purple adult pacifier. Once he heard about the youngers age regression, he did all he could to support his boyfriend. He wish he could help Yoongi talk, he tried all he could. But never forced the boy to do anything he didn't want to. "How old do you feel, honey?" Yoongi held up 2 fingers. "You can tap my shoulder or anything if you feel the need to go to the bathroom, if you feel hungry, or need to go home, okay?" He nodded and smiled, placing his pacifier in his pocket. letting out a small sound of approval. "Alright! Let's go."

Getting in the car, Yoongi sat in the passenger seat, watching all the trees and clouds go by. Mouthing some babbles since he couldn't actually speak. "Cutie." Seokjin smiled, hearing a small squeak. "Are you excited to make new friends at the park?" Yoongi nodded and fidgeted with his hands, signing that he was really happy. Seokjin cooed, ruffling the boys hair. "I'm so glad you're happy. I'm happy too." Yoongi tilted his head, looking at his caregiver. Sounding out some words. Seokjin stopped at the park, snapping his head towards the little. "What?"

"D.." Yoongi huffed. He had been going to therapy to try and help speak. He crossed his arms, knowing it wouldn't work unless he really tried. "No rush on speaking, little one. You have all the time you need." He smiled, getting out of the car. Running to the park. "Wait bub! Your pacifier!" He called as he chased after the male. A couple looked over at Seokjin and Yoongi, giving weird looks. "Pacifier?" One of them asked. Yoongi looked at the couple, hiding behind his caregiver. "Yes, he uses a pacifier. Is there a problem?" 

"Yes, a grown man should not be using a pacifier, it's disgusting."

Yoongi whimpered, his mind racing. Letting out an audible gasp when the man from the couple snatched the pacifier, glaring at him. "What are you going to do? Cry? Man-baby here's going to cry." The couple laughed and threw the purple adult pacifier on the ground, stepping on it, breaking it. Seokjin took the littles hand, walking to the car. "Don't listen, hey- bubby, deep breaths..deep breaths, in and out." Yoongi sat next to the wheel of the shared car, covering his face, on the verge of crying. He was now thinking the worst, his chest heaving up and down. Pulling at his hair to try and calm himself down. Seokjin crouched in front of him, gently placing his hand on his shoulder. "Look at me, prince." He saw his face, full of tears and red, glossy eyes. Hearing shaky, heavy breathing, he gently cupped his face. "Follow my breathing, love." He started breathing in and out. Yoongi followed his breathing technique, calming down after a while.

"Did you want to go home?" His head nodded up and down. Seokjin helped him up, flipping the couple off before getting in the car, strapping them both in. Driving home. "I'm sorry, Prince. I should've known to take a mask for you." Yoongi didn't understand why he had to hide himself. He sucked on his thumb, wanting his pacifier really bad. Yet, it was thrown away, broken. Like ice smashing on the ground. “We’ll get you a new paci, okay? That one was getting old.” Yoongi whined, he loved that pacifier with all his heart. “Don’t start a tantrum in the car, Yoons.”

“Mm!!”

“No.”

He inhaled and groaned, slowly starting to cry. Seokjin parked in the driveway, hugging his mute little. “Shh..it’s okay. Dada promises to buy you a new pacifier, okay? Just like your old one, yeah?” Yoongi continued to cry. He wanted his purple pacifier. His special purple pacifier with the giant white heart in the middle. His first pacifier. “Want!” He finally yelled, clutching onto Seokjins shirt. His eyes closing tight. “You’re okay, deep breaths, bubba. Dada will get you one just like your first one, okay?”

Yoongi hiccupped but nodded, still holding onto his caregiver.

🌺

“Yoongi?”

Seokjin watched Yoongis head perk up, watching him lay back down. “I know you’re really sad about all this..I contacted the seller who made your first paci. You know what they did?” Yoongi huffed and turned onto his side, closing his eyes as he curled into a ball. “Look, it’s paci.” His eyes opened, seeing a pacifier, the same color and the same white heart in the middle. He shot up, staring at the pacifier. “It’s all yours.” He glanced up to the older. Asking for approval with his eyes. “Go ahead, try it out.”

Taking the pacifier, he gave it to his caregiver. Opening his mouth a little. Seokjin smiled taking the new pacifier, placing it between Yoongis teeth. “There you go, little one.” Yoongi sucked on the new pacifier, his eyes big and doe. “Aw. Cute prince.” He giggled and clapped his hands, raising his arms to his caregiver, feeling himself picked up. “Ohh, buddy. You’re so tiny.” Seokjin cooed, tickling the youngers side. “Aren’t you just the cutest tiny baby out there?”

Hearing multiple giggles, Seokjin laughed with him, walking to the playroom. “How about we play, hm?” Sitting down with Yoongi in his lap, he played with him until he was tired. Blocks, cars, toys galore. Yoongi was in heaven, playing with all of the toys in the playroom. “Having fun, little one?” He nodded and smiled bright. “Good! Can you say, ‘Toys’?” Yoongi looked at him, opening his mouth as his pacifier fell out. “To..Tahs.” He sounded, raising his arms behind him only to wrap them around Seokjins neck. Seokjin chuckled, nuzzling his nose against his cheek. “Good job, little one!” he praised, pressing multiple kisses to his cheek. Yoongi squealed, his smile getting bigger and bigger. Loving the attention and praise he was getting.

-——--——--——--——--——--——--——--—-