Davy Jones

Ocean No POV

The Pearl was floating near a wrecked ship that it looked like it got karate chop in the middle by a giant. It was a very stormy night so it was hard to make out the ship but there was light thanks to the lightning.

Will: that's the Flying Dutchman?

Jack was brushing his beard with his hand but then remembered it's the hand that had the Black Spot so he put it down. Wade was next to him as was Gibbs.

Will: she doesn't look like much.

Jack; neither do you. Do not underestimate her. <elbows Gibbs>

Gibbs: must have run afoul of the reef.

Jack; so, what's your plan, then?

Will: I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key.

Jack: and if there are crewmen?

Will: I cut down anyone in my path.

Wade:<shakes his head>

Jack: I like it. Simple, easy to remember.

Will went down the ship's already built in ladder where Ragetti was waiting with a boat.

Ragetti: your chariot awaits you, sire. <laughs>

Jack: Oi! If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt. It might save your life.

Ragetti: Bon voyage!<laughs>

Will started rowing away as Ragetti climbed back up.

Jack: douse the lamps.

The crew started dousing the lamps as Anamaria took the dog down below to keep it safe and dry as she had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Will kept rowing as he saw all the lights of the Pearl go out. He reached the broken ship as he had a lamp of his own as he looked around. He walked over to some ropes and saw a corpse. He heard something as he saw a man pulling on a rope as if he were raising the sails but it didn't really do anything and he was shaking a lot. Will didn't notice some other men hiding whenever they could.

Will: Sailor.

Sailor: hoisting the jib, Captain's orders.

Will: Sailor!

Sailor: hoisting the jib. Bring up with a round turn.

Will: there's no use. You've run aground.

Sailor; no. Beneath us. Foul breath.

Will started getting scared as he remembered Gibbs's tale of the Krakken. A man fell from a mast as Will walked over.

Will: Hey! Hey!

Will put the lantern on a hook as he turned the man over and he had no face. It looked like a giant octopus suction mark took its place which was scaring Will more and more.

The REAL Flying Dutchman appeared rising out of the water in a very epic fashion as fish pirates were coming out of any surface that was still intact as they grabbed the scared survivors.

Pirate: down on your marrowbones and pray.

The pirate attacked Will with the chains and balls as Will jumped over him and took his sword out to clash with another pirate and kick him away as he stabbed the first pirate before hitting him away. He dodged some slashes as he dipped the blade of his sword on a barrel of oil before he kept fighting and hit his lamp making the sword go on fire waving it around.