RAHHH AMERICA

Pavlina sits on the floor, at the edge of her bed, blushing slightly as Pip passes the brush between her tight curls. "Oh, you've got quite the difficult hair to brush!" Pip states, giggling. "If you're worried about me messing up, no need! I was taught how to do this in the best way, back in me country." Pip adds. Pavlina just sits there, "Alright." She answers simply, "Can you even braid my hair? I don't think I've ever tried." She asks. "Of course, of course." He replies, "Just a teeny-tiny bit difficult, especially if it's dry." He smiles, now beginning to part her hair. "So, while you do your thing.. How was time back in England?" Pavlina queries. "So glad you asked!" His eyes light up at the question, "For starters, I'll introduce you to my family, Mrs. Joe Gargery was my sister, and her husband, Joe, was a blacksmithy! There's also some escaped convict I helped some time before the story starts." He starts. "My parents were unfortunately not in the picture, of course, but I still love them to bits! Even though I've never met them." he says, continuing with his surprisingly cheerful tone. "And I must say, that's about it." He chuckles, before continuing, "Hm. So you know everyone, now I may as well start the true story!" He continues braiding her hair, as perfectly as he can. "Would you prefer a long story, or a short one?" He asks her, "Oh, uh, I don't mind any." she responds, "Alrighty then! All started this one day, where my beloved Joe crafted a newspaper," He chuckles, "kind of crazy, isn't it? Well anyway, we were able to find me a job due to that lovely newspaper. The job was to keep company of a young lass named 'Estella', and that's where the complications begin." His smile fades slightly, at the thought of his old home. "How so?" Pavlina asks, "Well, firstly I fell in love with Estella, which just made me another pawn in her mother's game, and then I went to this gentleman's school, to try and better myself for Estella's love, and at the time I thought her mother sent me there, how silly I was." He shakes his head, still smiling slightly, "Long story short, since the original story is far too complicated, her mother was quite old, and well, she used her daughter for some deranged plan of hers... How do I put this..?" He thinks for a moment before speaking again, "She wanted the tears of men whose hearts were broken by Estella, so that it could fuel a machine, who transported her soul into Estella's body." He says now with a complete straight face, "You're joking?" Pavlina asks him. "Wish I was!" He chuckles, "Continuing, we, me, Pocket, Joe and that escaped convict, managed to save Estella in time, and leave that old woman to die, from the machine." He finishes, "What happened then?" Pavlina asks, "I'm not quite sure. Everything after that is a blur, except when I had to travel to South Park-- Oh how could I forget to mention?" He perks up, "The gentleman's school, was not the old hag who sent me there, but in fact was the escaped convict." He smiles, finishing the braid, "And.. Finished." He ties her braid up. "It was quite rigorous." His hands are released, allowing her to feel the braid, "This is amazing, Philip." She smiles. She runs her fingers through it, feeling the tightness and the craftsmanship of the braid. She looks up at him, admiration in her eyes. "You did a great job." He smiles shyly, pleased with her compliment. He looks into her eyes and says, "Thank you." He pauses, then adds, "It was a pleasure." 

//JUST SLIGHTLY OUT OF CHARACTER.. 😭😭 might also be kind of cringy??