coems back to life???

"Good day."
She freezes, that accent, that voice she well knew. She slowly turns her head around, there he is, same clothes he always wore. Her terrified expression makes him worry, and so he tries comforting her. "Goodness, don't be frightened. If you want to tell me what is bothering you, I might be able to help you with it." He states as be takes a step towards her, and she takes one the opposite way. "You're alive?" She asks him, shaking her head side to side."Why would I not be?" He gives her a smile, trying her best to comfort, but just ending up in unnerving her more, "That's a silly question." he tilts his head to the side in the most calm manner he can muster himself. "Oh my god, I'm gonna puke." She scans his body, face, hair with her eyes, it really is him, or is it a trick of her mind because it still hasn't moved on by the fact he passed away? "What is so unnerving?" He asks once again, taking a step towards her as she repeats the same motion as before. "You--You died, 6 months ago, I know it-- I'm not going insane, I've been counting the days since they identified the body." She grabs a strand of her curly hair and pulls on it, "This isn't a dream, right? Please-- I don't want it to be, but still." she looks at him with a pale face. "Do not harm yourself, I'm-- I'm alive, yes. I do not know why you'd think otherwise, but I am very much alive, always have been, of course." He shakes his head with a nervous smile, "You're coming back, and it's the end of the world, right?" She asks him, now with her two hands, pulling on two strands. "No--No, what? How could it? How could I come back--?" He gets cut off, "We're starting over, and I still love you, darling, but I'm done believing this is true." Tears begin to well up in her eyes. "Do not cry, I'm not so sure about what's happening. This is pretty confusing if I do say so myself." He crosses his arms. "You're--You're the one coming back from the dead!" She shouts, almost surprised herself. "Please don't be ridiculous now, miss--." He gets cut off once again, "You don't remember me, do you?" she asks with little to no hope in her teary eyes. He looks at the floor then back at the girl in front of him, "No." he states, grimacing more than before.

//way more ooc than last chapter and might slightly not make sense lol. also the girl is Pavlina from last chap too!!